I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandalcrazy27

Long time guys, here is the latest. Well after several years of keeping this a secret it started to eat away at me. I decided it was time to get it off my chest. I emailed my wife and kind of stuttered around abit. Yesterday she tried to coax it out of me and i lied because of my nerves. Today she calls me and tells me she figured it out so i decided to fess up but she thought clothes and i told her no it was shoes. The next statement flipped me out, she said that seems to be common i was watching a documentary and there were a few couples where they shared in heeling. I freaked out, she said they are just shoes. Coincidentaly she is a non conformist and doesnt cowtow to labels. So there you have it, and the weird thing is i'm still kinda wigged out about this but we have all ready looked at several sites but the one rule was mine can't be better than hers.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

It never ceases to amaze me. At least as often as not, our worst demons are those of our own making. Far better to be honest and up-front than to harbor those deep-seated doubts and questions. After all, what's the worst that could happen? On the other hand, you just might find that yer S.O. actually agrees with you! So now what?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Well i have asked her to lay out rules that make her comfortable. She is extremely open to this so there may not be any limits. Who knows i'll find out tonight after we discuss it further.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

GREAT!! that has to be one huge relief, that the cat is out the bag, and now comes the expensive part!! and the fun part!! all the heel shopping!! great story!!! enjot!!:winkiss::silly:

Congratulations, and now you can relax and live

my O/H, AnneV loves my choices for both of us, she thinks I have good taste and is a little jealous. She freely believes I have better legs and amazed on what I have achieved in heels.

Having said that she has lost 52 pounds, down from size 22 to 16/18 and 1 shoe size down to 5 uk in the last year. her wardrobe is in turmoil and now complains about shoes that don't fit.

(You can step down from the pedestal now).

I hope and wish you both great pleasure for the future

Al

GREAT!!

that has to be one huge relief, that the cat is out the bag, and now comes the expensive part!! and the fun part!!

all the heel shopping!!

great story!!!

enjot!!:winkiss::silly:

Exactly, now she has a shopping buddy, the next item will be some 4 inch gladiators from fredericks but i have to buy her a pair too so it may not be until next month when i can buy them. Even though the selection is limited they carry up to 12 so i'll keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Sandalcrazy27! I was already in stilettos when my current GF & I met. It was a natural conversation starter:smile: She decided she liked me in heels. So shoes are a common passion for us:clap: GTMHP

WOW! I'm jealous - My wife doesnt want to be a part of it but i look forward to the day when she does. Your story gives us something to aspire to

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Partyshoes:-)

Maybe if you would show your wife this site, it would help her to realize that they are just shoes and mean no harm to whomever wears them.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

It also might help Partyshoes if you give edges to what your love of shoes is & IS NOT-- It often helps women get of grasp on what you are telling them and allay many fears.

GTMHP