Hello from Essex

Hi, my name is Terri, and I am an Essex Girl. I am UK shoe size 2 1/2 and I have great difficulty buying high heels in this size. My old friend Gino of The Little Shoe Box made me beautiful shoes for years, but now that business has closed, I am back in the wilderness! I have well over 50 pairs of very high shoes and boots, and am never seen out without a pair! (Except when walking longer distances, of course) Terri

Welcome to hhplace, Teri. Glad to have another female member join us here. You aren't the only one that mississes Gino. I have two pair of his shoes in my collection (the pairs in my avatar). Once again, welcome to our fourm.;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, Terri, For shoes, you need to talk to Mr Cyprianou up in Bounds Green. I think he is still around. Drop me a pm and I'll dig out his phone number for you. Xa

Hi, Terri,

For shoes, you need to talk to Mr Cyprianou up in Bounds Green. I think he is still around. Drop me a pm and I'll dig out his phone number for you.

Xa

Indeed he is still around, but no longer up in Bounds Green: he is now located in Southgate, and has a website:

http://www.burlesqueblue.com