Hello from Germany

Hi there, I am reading in this forum on a regular basis since more than one year now, but yet never have posted. I have learned that my addiction to heels is not as uncommon as I first thought and found this site to be a great resource for information. So maybe I can try to participate a bit more 'actively'. To myself: I am a 42 years old married guy with 2 children living in the southern part of germany. It has now been just one year I dared to tell my wife that my passion for hi-heeled footwear goes beyond watching her wearing heels - what she fortunatelly really enyos also. This was a big step for me and it took me years to reach the point where I was ready to tell her. Not being 100% sure about her reaction she once again convinced me that she's the best wife one can have by being very supportive even though it obviously was tough for her in the beginning. Well, since then I gradually started to incorporate heels into my normal wardrobe and now reached a point where none of my coworkers look twice when they spot me wearing heels. However, it is a still ongoing process to move from fairly conservative to more exciting styles. I am still not at the point where I absolutely don't care about what others think - unfortunatelly. Let's see what time brings here.

Welcome to hhplace, softmover. We have a number of members from Germany. One place I've wanted to visit on my next visit to Germany is La Piazza shoes. I think they sell some of the greatest looking women's shoes made by man. We are all looking forward to reading your comments. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.