London heel meet

I hope and wish that all went off well over the weekend from Friday though to the early hours of this morning

Being in Cyprus (I can spell it proper now) for the week precluded a no show for the earlier events (DAMN) and although I very much wanted to do club rub and at least meet a few bodies I knew it was going to be difficult but there was a plan which failed, due to transport arrangements.

However without that failure I was blown out of the water and would have been banned in coming. No I havent been a bad boy or that my O/H now disagrees, On the flight out I passed out so I have been highly monitored all week. We think it was just a medication primarily on top of tiredness,stress, etc, etc. but a lot of worries from AnneV.

I feel fine now so I'm not looking for the sympathy.

Importantly

I just missed last night and my heels for a week so frustration is high and want to say I hope it was a full success that it deserved to be.

Just looking forward to all the feedback from the attendees

Regards

Al

Als: not alone feeling like that, hope that the small issues that is being argued in the main thread will be overcomed soon, as it makes all the effort af everyone look terrrible, and surely it was not bad at all, ,,i want to think. As I said in the thread of the night at club rub, i feel just with the little feedback, that it was awsome...hope i could join one day as well.

V. Morpho

it saddens me that there's been all this sniping and heels at dawn about the heelmeet. Please lets stay on the same side. Ok its easy and cost effective for uk members to come along compared to overseas visitors, and there was a lot of effort provided. Thank you to all who organised it !