Sourcing YSL Tribute Too's

LukeVibertUK

I'm in the process of "trying" to source a pair of YSL "Tribute Too's" for my GF. Unfortunately searches on Google only seems to pull up pictures of various peeps wearing them, and not finding sources of where I can buy them! ;-) So I'm asking you knowledgeable lot if you know of any (reputable) sites/shops/suppiers where I can at least make a few enquireries? Ebay is littered with them but don't really want to go down that route. The obvious choice is to walk in to a YSL shop...however they aren't found on every street corner like paper shops. Anyone got any thoughts?

post-736-13352288062_thumb.jpg

They're a total pain in the bum to buy, aren't they? Even Google searches are hard because of the awkward style name. I was looking for ages, and only the American high street stores seemed to stock them, and most don't seem to have them at the moment so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a shortage. In the end my sister got me a pair while we were in France - and yes, unfortunately it was from a YSL store. Where abouts do you live? You could do a lot worse than just giving a YSL store a call to see about stockists near you, but wherever you go, make sure you call them first to make sure they have them (and in the finish you want; they come in mottled patent style, leather and my favourite, smooth patent. Also it might be worth checking what sole she wants (gold, yellow, blue or cream). It might also be an option to make a day of it and go to London to buy them, buying them is part of the excitement (if you can afford it of course). BTW, you really know how to treat a girl!

Thanks for the reply Roz We are in Bristol so not a million miles from London and a long weekend has been discussed in the past...so as you say the visit to the shop could be part of the experience ;-)) I just wanted to have a browse on the net to see what prices compared for like for like and colour combinations available etc. As you point out though I expected demand high which in turns equals less competitive prices. The money is there I just need to make an acquisition! She has been pointing them out and has said she wanted to treat herself to a pair of "proper shoes" as she put it...its the patent blue soles she is after. She means alot to me and I am very proud of her recent achievements and thought would be a nice treat... Thanks again