STEEL heels

Gizmo

Prisoner number 284, step forward! :lol: why do those shoes give me the impression that they look more uncomfortable than they should? Imagine having those straps welded shut? Eeeek! Obviously someone has taken the time to craft these shoes. They would have looked better with a slimmer style of strap or maybe use chain. Interesting project though :(

Wow. Those heels are something! They do look quite uncomfortable, but I haven't tried them, so couldn't say! They might be reasonably comfortable I suppose. Bring a new meaning to "bondage" really, especially if they were welded shut! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

they'd be alot more comfortable if they were and inch longer (for the big toe). They'd be awfully slick soled, tho.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

My toes hurt just looking at them. The design looks great, of course. Except for that toe hook part. But I guess this is required, since the straps cannot be adjusted. They would be great for building muscle. Having to lift up one's feet while walking with such steel on would certainly do that.

Azraelle's right, as soon as you'd get to an incline up or down you'd be skating around like Torville And Dean! Also forget trying to walk on marble or a similar surface!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

The ankle strap is a little too high up the leg, but mainly the base is too short for the toes, especially the big toe. The base should be longer, and that toe hook looks less than ideal. Definately very different, and very noisy I expect.

Ouch and further ouch! I don't think I'll indulge! But they look damn impressive. Perhaps when they film Mad Max 6 - Beyond Brantano :lol: ?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"