Shoe Shine

Magickman

Whenever I go to the Mall of America, in Bloomington, Minnesota, I always bring a pair of leather heels that could use a shoe shine. At Bostonian Shoes, there is a standing offer of a free shoe shine, for anyone who comes into the store. So it was again, today, when I brought in a pair of Nine West knee high boots, with four inch heels. I just handed them to the salesman, and he gave them a professional shine. That is the best deal in town, in my opinion.

Whenever I go to the Mall of America, in Bloomington, Minnesota, I always bring a pair of leather heels that could use a shoe shine.

At Bostonian Shoes, there is a standing offer of a free shoe shine, for anyone who comes into the store.

So it was again, today, when I brought in a pair of Nine West knee high boots, with four inch heels.

I just handed them to the salesman, and he gave them a professional shine.

That is the best deal in town, in my opinion.

Great deal! So when are you going to wear a pair of heels in? ;-)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Several years ago, while wearing a pair of ankle boots that I had modified with a new heel of about 3.5", I decided to drive to a mall that had a shoeshine station. It felt SO cool to have this old guys laboring on my shoes with the high heels just right there in his face! It was incredibly sexy and dominating. Loved it. Still a strong memory. I spent several dollars to have my shoes shined.;-)

I was at Atlanta Airport and in heels and on a whim with a bit of time before my flight got myself a shoe shine. Got a second look, "just my style" was my comment and the rest of the time was spent talking about basketball. $20

College or pro? Who is (are) your favorite team(s)?