What do you think about this?

micha

Exactly. That's the fascinating fictious story I was talking about. Thank you for the internet link! Hoping that everybody who doesn't know it will have a lot of pleasure reading it :wink: ! micha PS: Do you know, who has written it? Didn't wonder if the author is a member of this forum.

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Micha, No, I don't know who wrote it. The head of the story mentions an email address for the author. Googling leads to an URL for his website, but that one doesn't exist any more. (not very surprising, since it is about 6 years old now)

Robert, The link I posted above, is to a website by the maintainer of the FAQ for the newsgroup alt.sex.fetish.fashion , aka asff :wink: (although: "maintainer" ?? last update was on February 22nd, 1996 - looks a bit abandoned to me) My provider does not carry the newsgroup asff, so I have no idea if that newsgroup still exists, or how active it is.

I read that for the first time a couple of days ago... I was very tired at the time, so I was rushing through it to get to bed! But I did read it all, and most of it made some sense! It's a very interesting story, even if it's totally far fetched! How many of us would like to be in that situation?! (Minus the nasty shocks and neck squeezing of course...!) SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!