Photos/videos taken in public with tiny camera?

There are several Japanese web sites with a massive amount of secret pictures taken in shops and on public transport. They seem to be into that in a big way. I have no idea how I stumbled across one, one day, but I'm sure Google can help.

I think FireFox is the one who's been out and about doing that sort of thing! He'll probably be able to tell you where they're stored. You might find some also by looking through some of his posts and topics on this forum (although be warned, he's written over 1600 posts!). Hope that helps SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

You should go shopping with FFox sometime. I've seen him blazing down a street in 4" heels with his mini camera to get a picture - and manage to get it, too. It's a talent. I have a few crap photos of floor tiles where I've missed completely - and I was sitting down on a bench :( How *does* he do it :lol: ?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

FireFox, That page takes an age to download, even on my 600k broadband connection, and slower computers would have problems rendering all the animated gifs at the same time. Might I recommend you take thumbnails and link to the animations individually, like you have with the final (0.8MB) gif? Just a suggestion... SH

I could manage it, on the proviso that it's updated and the style of the site is improved, as it's a bit messy, and looks a bit naff imho... I can offer suggestions as to the redesign, but currently don't have the time to do it myself. SH

I'm not broadband-enhanced, but I could probably fit the redesign in, as long as someone with a shred of artistic talent (Hello, SH!) gives me a hand with the design. We'd probably have to post CDs around :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

The W3 validator is a good idea. I'd forgotten about that one. I said I'd do some design as I have about five different browser and operating system combinations here in my lab, so I should be able to make it look right on everything!

• 4 weeks later...

Your LAB?! *eyes light up* When can I come visit?!?!?! Please explain this one!SH

It's a lab. I have three desktops, one 64-bit RISC server, and two laptops in here. What else is there to say, other than, actually I know I need to get out more :wink:

I find it handy for development, as I can run Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux and FreeBSD in here if I need to. All I need now is broadband!

• 4 years later...

Hi,

A while back someone (sorry, forgot who!) was posting pictures they'd taken in public with a tiny, hidden camera, along with a few short videos. Are they available anywhere now, like collected on a site? Thanks!

Tim

I am in the market for one of those spy cameras. They have some in baseball caps that are wireless, and the footage (no pun intended!) is picked up by a tiny wireless video recorder. The setup together runs about $650.00 but it would be very fun! I was in a store here in Las Vegas saturday night, and there was a VERY SMOULDERING hot blonde chick with some insanely beautiful black leather pumps on. They may have been the Nine West "Freda" pump, or another comparable pump, because they were really high and she didn't look too comfortable with each step. She may have been just staring out wearing such a high heeled pump. I wish i would have had a hat-cam at the time. I would be following her all around the store, taking picture after picture. Yes, in a month or so, i'll be purchasing a hat-cam/recorder setup, and i will gladly post a billion pics of women in their pumps to this site. I am into sneaky stuff like that. LOL