Hello to all, new member

Hi :thumbsup:

I'm a new member at this site, so here is short description of myself.

I am single, straight guy and I have a nylon fetish. I like to wear pantyhose and stockings and do all kind of nasty things with them. Also I like high heel shoes and boots. I don't have any pair myself, but i'v been thinking if I buy one.

I like women wearing high heels, especially if they wear nylons same time. With those heels can do lots of nice thinks and the are beautiful.

So I like to find out other guys experience of wearing heels and get some confirmation that is this my thing at all (wear heels by myself).

lupu77, Welcome and Happy New Year!! You'll find a lot of straight guys on this board (myself included) who like to wear high heels (sandles, shoes and boots). Regarding conformation, I guess you'll have to try it to see if it is for you.

Welcome, Lupu77 :welcome: If you already enjoy wearing stockings it's only natural that you will enjoy wearing heels, too. Just get a nice pair that appeals to your sense of fashion and try them. They don't have to be expensive but they must properly fit your feet. I'm sure, once you start wearing, you'll be hooked. Great to have you joining us, here. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.