Jeans designet for high heels

HHfanatic

I need to get myself a new pair of jeans for my wife to accept me using my heels at the philippines. The reason for this is that my wife want my jeans to cover as much as possible of the heels. I was planing to have a pair of jeans made a way so the rear of the pants legs are longer than the front of the legs. This to avoid the pants to curl up over the front of the boots. Anyone tried this before?

Back in teh 70's, that was the style for men (and women) who wore platform shoes. Basically you purchased long pants and had them hemmed so that the pants angled to "fit in the front" and cover the heel.

I need to get myself a new pair of jeans for my wife to accept me using my heels at the philippines.

The reason for this is that my wife want my jeans to cover as much as possible of the heels.

I was planing to have a pair of jeans made a way so the rear of the pants legs are longer than the front of the legs.

This to avoid the pants to curl up over the front of the boots.

Anyone tried this before?

BOOTCUT

I wear women's boot cut jeans. They are cut longer in the back.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Here's me in a pair of boot-cut jeans my wife bought me for Xmas. Not bad for £20, eh?! The boots are one of my favourite pairs, in purple, and the strappy I think goes quite well.

post-1734-13352287748_thumb.jpg

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave: