new member nw england

hojo

Hi All, I have been a heel admirer for some time, love to see girls and guys in heels, now i would love to join in and wear heels !, I enjoy wearing stockings and hose and would like to purchase my first heels soon !, any tips or advice regarding size etc welcome !, hope to hear from you soon.

Hi All,

I have been a heel admirer for some time, love to see girls and guys in heels, now i would love to join in and wear heels !,

I enjoy wearing stockings and hose and would like to purchase my first heels soon !, any tips or advice regarding size etc welcome !,

hope to hear from you soon.

Hi hojo! :welcome: glad to have you joining us. I'm sure you will get some valuable advice from some of our members. There is nothing wrong with a man wanting to wear heels. Just browse through a couple of threads and you'll see that there are quite a few men that wear their heels everywhere without incident. Hope to read of your experiences buying heels and learning to walk in them. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to the Forum. When you get your heels, we will be glad to read of your experience in learning to walk in them and the enjoyment you will realize in doing so. Keep posting on your progress to us. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!