Holiday Shopping

Booted

It could be the economy or just plain overstock but the sales are out early this year. Usually you have to wait until after the holidays to see prices like we have now . Another benefit is that there are still plenty of large sizes to be found. Nine West's web site has some geat deals (the wedge heel boots were from endless.com). I couldn't resist. I had to indulge. I went for the following foursome, all at great prices. Happy holiday shopping, Booted

post-3934-133522876052_thumb.jpg

post-3934-133522876055_thumb.jpg

post-3934-133522876057_thumb.jpg

post-3934-133522876058_thumb.jpg

I ordered a pair of the ankle version of the Rocha's from Zappos. I loved the look of the boot, but was very sad to return them because the Rocha's run almost a full size small. My toes were pushing against the end of the shoe and I really do not want to develop hammertoes for the sake of wearing a particular style shoe/boot. The largest size they come in is a 12 and that is what I wear. :thumbsup:

Cracking styles, a good mix for all occasions.:thumbsup: I hate sales they always appear when I'm short of cash:sad: I like you avatar but I would need to be a rock star to wear those out, very nice. Al

Congrats Booted, and enjoy those boots to the fullest. I'm sure that the ones with the highest heel will very quickly become your favorite ones to wear constantly. The pleasures are there so enjoy to the fullest. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!