Faith Boots

Jay1

I have just seen a rather nice pair of boots by Faith in one of those catalogs that you find in the middle of your Sunday papers but they only go up to UK size 8. I am UK size 9 but I can wear some size 8 boots. Does anybody know if Faith boots are a perfect 8 or if they can fit a bit larger. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Thanks for the info Becks! :lol: It's SOOO annoying being just one size up from what is considered to be 'normal' female shoe sizes! :( Just a thought, would this be similar for Next boots as well and some of them can be quite similar to Faith? Jay x

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

I don't know about anyone else, but I've found the small collection at tall-small.com to be very select and unvaried, and sometimes very boring... and it never seems to change either. I think it's a great idea to offer footwear in smaller/largers sizes than normal sizes, but I think they really ought to offer a better selection. SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I'd agree about Faith. They tend to be on the snug side. They also have a 'designer' range called 'Solo' and frustratingly most models seem only to be available up to a 7. Next go up to a 9/43 in many styles, so they're a good bet. Definitely worth checking out in their sales (Jan and July or August, I think) because I've seen some fantastic bargains, especially in larger sizes. You may also want to check out 'River Island'. Their selection is more Faith than Next. More up to the minute fashionable, higher heels etc. They go up to a size 8 but they tend to be more generous than Faith. Of course, the only way to know is to try some on. Gulp. If you wanted to try 'Faith', I'd recommend a trip to the west end. The massive Top Shop on Oxford Street has a large Faith section. The girls are a good laugh too. They've seen it all before and they really don't care. Brightens up their day I guess.

I have just seen a rather nice pair of boots by Faith in one of those catalogs that you find in the middle of your Sunday papers but they only go up to UK size 8. I am UK size 9 but I can wear some size 8 boots. Does anybody know if Faith boots are a perfect 8 or if they can fit a bit larger. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jay

Faith opens in Merry Hill soon. Perhaps we should check it out!

Try Next. They go up to a size 9. In fact, I have some Next knee-high boots with a 2" heel that are too big! I may have to sell them :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"