I feel absolutely terrible

Annette

My husband and I went to a friends Christmas party at his home.....I was wearing my new BZ Heels I inquired about on this site........I had no idea the damage I did to his floors......my husband and I noticed it during the party and I removed my shoes, but the damage was done.....should we tell him I was responsible? The wood floors were ruined....as well as the vinyl flooring.Those heels cut through the vinyl and left holes in the wood flooring..We left early.......:w00t2:....other women we're there in heels also and we noticed they too were leaving marks in the flooring but did"nt seem to care.....need some advice

I avoid wearing spikey heels when I know I'm going to be going somewhere with wooden floors. Especially to a friends. When I have been faced with it and not prepared, I avoid walking around and tiptoe when I have to, putting as little weight as I can on my heels. I don't bother too much about museums and restraunts or public places too much. They should be more considerate with their flooring. You can get plastic tips to fit on heels, keep them in your handbag, they take up no space at all. You can buy them at dance stores online. Most of the wood flooring in my own house I covered after it was wrecked.