Help for a newbie street heeler...

heels4tw

Hi all, I want to get these:

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/productdetail.aspx?ItemCode=64007&ProductColor=Black&Width=Regular&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensNewArrivals&BLC=WomensNewArrivalsNewArrivals

On sale!!

But 1: I'm in the UK (they don't ship international) and 2: I'm a closet heeler (don't want family to know yet) and last time I imported shoes from the US it said 'women's shoes' on the customs paper, it was lucky I received the parcel and not someone else.

Is there anyone in the US that's willing to help me out? First to buy the shoes then ship them out to me while ensuring it's classed as a 'gift' or something similar that keeps it discrete, perhaps 'clothing' if you need to be specific.

I think it goes without saying that I shall make it worth your effort, you name the price for postage and also for yourself for the time spent. I have more money than sense :w00t2: We do this via PayPal obviously, you could even create a eBay listing for this if you want to keep it secure.

I know these shoes in particular are nothing special but they are ideal for me as a newbie street heeler to get some confidence and agility before moving onto my proper collection :lmao:

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss it privately.

Many thanks!

Check with "rolandah" on eBay, or send an e-mail to rolandah at yahoo.com with what you are looking for, as she has done tons for those in the UK. Don't ask to mark items as gifts though - just ask to discrete shipping, and I'm sure you'll get well taken care of.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Why buy from the US for something as standard as this? Next have decent ankle boots that go up to size EU43. I have a pair (43 wide fit) and they seem to run a touch big. Got them in the January sales last year for £20. Evans probably have this sort of thing - I've not bought there but others say they run quite big. Amazon UK is also worth a look. For example: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hush-Puppies-H23504000-Ladies-Integrity/dp/B000TZLBX6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1228169899&sr=1-5

Why buy from the US for something as standard as this? Next have decent ankle boots that go up to size EU43. I have a pair (43 wide fit) and they seem to run a touch big. Got them in the January sales last year for £20. Evans probably have this sort of thing - I've not bought there but others say they run quite big. Amazon UK is also worth a look. For example: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hush-Puppies-H23504000-Ladies-Integrity/dp/B000TZLBX6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1228169899&sr=1-5

Yeah those are much nicer but the problem is heel noise! I need stealth! I have bought from Next, and I like their styles but the ones I would consider are not as passable as the ones in my OP. Have you bought from Amazon.co.uk apparel before, and are they packed discretely? Cheers!

Can't remember the Amazon packaging but I'm pretty sure it was discreet. I bought a pair of Hush Puppies ankle boots with wedge heel, about 2.75", that I wear anywhere. Unfortunately not available any more. My Next ankle boots came from the local store during the sales. The shoe department is pretty chaotic at sale time. Just pile in and find the pair you want and if you are lucky your size will even be close to where it says it will be.