Heeling in Syracuse

Jkrenzer

I everyone, it's been a while since i last posted. Thought I'd share my latest experience with you. I go out in public all the time with heels, always in otherwise "male" fashions. My wife and I went to the local mall Wed. night for shopping, dinner, and a movie. I wore my 4.5" Harley Davidson stiletto boots with by grey dress pants. The heels were about 1 inch below the pant leg standing still and fully visible sitting and walking. All total we spen over 5 hrs in the mall and other than just a few obvious looks it did not seem as if anyone noticed. No one as usual mentioned anything. I was great fun. The week before I went into the Homedepot, rand into a friend who did not know I wore heels. He looked, I said nothing, acted as if it was normal. He hesitated for a few seonds and our conversation continued with no comments as we walked into the store together. These boots are amazingly comfortable. :w00t2:

post-6589-133522873933_thumb.jpg

post-6589-133522873938_thumb.jpg

post-6589-133522873943_thumb.jpg

The boots look great. You mentioned that you ran into a friend that did not know at Home Depot. After that encounter did you hear back from that friend asking a ton of questions? I am rather new with Public Heeling, so I apologize for the basic question in advance. That is one of my wife's fears... Seeing someone we know. SHe is getting OK with it, and soon, after many more outings, she will be good, I am sure.

No, he is someone who I worked with many years, but no longer works with us so the encounter was more about catching up. If he commented to others I have not heard. I have met other friends in the past as well, but nobody really cared that much. I love heels, love to see them, love the feel of them, but I don't really talk about them with others much except my wife because it would not be an interesting subject to them. All of our neighbors are fully aware, yet they never mention it either.

jkrenzer, Even with thinner heels like that, I feel noone really notices unless you're blatant about it. Nothing blatant there, nicely done! joesranch, About 5 weeks ago, I purchased a pair of 4 1/4" black sling-backs from Aldo during my work shift. I didn't wear them in the store (did try them on during break), but wore them out with long black jeans (about same heel shown as jkrenzer's). I bumped into a friend I worked with for years at 3M on the way out. A glance down (knowing I was usually his height), but nothing said by him or his wife. Last week I saw them again at the movies, me in men's shoes. Turns out they were seeing the same movie as I, so waiting in line for tickets, his wife simply asked why I wasn't waering my shoes, as they went well with the jeans. I told her I was "slumming" today as I wasn't working, then conversation went elsewhere. Nothing else mentioned, hinted, or anything else about my heels! I think it might become something mentioned at the time if you know the person, but believe it's forgotten soon after.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

That is awesome !! I will make sure my wife reads that. I also think other folks do not care what you do, as long as it is not against someone else, of you know what I mean. It is great to know that people are accepting, and the wife even mentioned that they looked good. DO you wear yours to work at 3M? I work at an office building as well. Not sure I can be the first person, but I guarantee I will be the second,.

I haven't worked at 3M in 7 years, but it was all steel toe area (machine Ops). Plus, though I always had heels stashed away then, I wasn't open about it until early this year. I'd only sneak around in them at night...lol I do have to say, though, that I DID get serious butterflies when Jimmy and Gina walked towards me, and the sounds of my heels clacked. Nowhere to run...but even from a "man's man" (Jimmy was a beer drinkin', sport playin', fist throwin' hard ass though a good guy), not an eye blinked from him. So unless the people you fear to meet are ultra conservative, and you plan to be blatant, chances are exceedingly high the fact you're in heels will be forgotten about asap...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!