Lot's of Men Here

Annette

My.......while checking out HHPlace.....I realize that quite a few men are on this site.......brought it to my husbands attention....he thinks it will be ok if I stay......has anyone had any problems with the men.....? I don't mean to sound like a prude.....just cautious.

Personally, I'm very lucky to have a broad minded partner who doesn't have any problems with me getting inspiration for new high heel purchases, no matter where it comes from :lmao: If "the men" you refer to are those who make up the majority here, then absolutely not. I have found everybody with whom I've been lucky to have communicated with here to be well mannered, considerate and thoughtful people. I hope that you will stick around and see for yourself :w00t2:

I stumbled upon this site while online shopping. I was surprised to find any guys here at all, let alone it being mostly guys. I knew already that a lot men have a bit of a fascination with heels, it's noticeable to say the least but wearing them?.....I had no idea. I never saw a guy wearing heels before. So, my first reaction was to be very weary. However after some posting and private mails it became apparent that they aren't on the same level as paedophiles or anywhere near it. Being interested in anthropology, human nature and psychology (not to mention having a passion for heels myself) I found it all very interesting. Of course it's wise to exercise caution when partaking in any kind of internet chat room or forum, even this one. I found that one or two of the men in here harangued me for pictures and contact details but hey you don't need to give them out, no matter how pissed off they get. On the whole they're a great bunch. My only bug bear is that a lot of the more interesting topics are all in the "for the guys" forum and I don't really feel at home posting there, seeing as they can't post in here.. Hmm, I could write for ages on this topic but for now I think this is enough. Amanda.