Pony Boots for street wear

teeza

Early this year, my husband bought me from Australia a pair of black leather knee high, front lace pony hoof boots. I do have a boot fetish but when I opened the parcel; I was mortified. They were difficult at first to get used to and after a few hours practice in our home; I tried them on the concrete driveway. Very, very noisy indeed. I have worn them several times out in Manchester, London and Amsterdam. I feel quite excited wearing them under long flaired leather trousers and heads always turn due the noise of the steel hoof. Any other girls share this experience? Teeza (Sue)

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldnt be able to do that...that's to intense!

Just have a quick try on a quiet street: in your heels, walk by putting your shoes flat down on the pavement, and lifting off flat, which will give you a thigh lifting gait. Takes a little bit of concentration to make this an elegant half trot, with a little heel clip added in. But when you have got that, hold your hands behind your back, and pretend you're a show pony, glammed up to the eyeballs with fancy harness, head plume, blinkers...

Lady Alpha

• 1 month later...

Never done Pony Botts but have started wearing my ballet boots out more this past year. Mostly with long jeans or long skirt that covers my feet as it causes way too many comments and stares. The fact that I stumble when I walk and am over 6' tall with them on is enough notice. Shery

Early this year, my husband bought me from Australia a pair of black leather knee high, front lace pony hoof boots.

I do have a boot fetish but when I opened the parcel; I was mortified. They were difficult at first to get used to and after a few hours practice in our home; I tried them on the concrete driveway. Very, very noisy indeed.

I have worn them several times out in Manchester, London and Amsterdam. I feel quite excited wearing them under long flaired leather trousers and heads always turn due the noise of the steel hoof.

Any other girls share this experience?

Teeza (Sue)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello im liz and i have a pair of black laceup pvc knee boots. although i do wear them quite a lot i never actually noticed how noisy they are until i mentioned this post to my man. he says sometimes when we are out people look at my feet to see what is making the clicking sound.. now i know this im going to wear them more as i love them even more now........i think it's because i didnt think people noticed them before...(mostly men) my man says and hes not bothered so there you go.xxxxxxxxxx yippee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, had a pair. Got damaged so had to toss. Bought them as a surprise for hubby once (I have horses and have been known to surprise him early in the moring ridding butt naked, but only walking pace otherwise ouch!). Anyway bought them as a surprise to wear with a PVC catsuit one naughty weekend. He asked if I'd ever wear them out and said unlikely. However a surprise trip to the local horse racing one year and I thought why not with jeans. Got a few looks but followed mostly with smiles. We spent most of the time on grass and dirt areas so the usual clip clop was limited to trips to get a drink and pee. Fun day, but fairly sore feet after 4-5hr.