Adrenaline kick

Time for a laugh and then for a cheer. Daughters were out last night so with a bit of peace it was out with the camera for a "session" to enter this years legs competition. Just completed and sat back to run though the pictures before changing or at least putting jeans back on and the eldest returned earlier than expected.:nervous: In just a little panic I escaped as mum called her in as I went out the other door.:sad:. I found myself laughing for about 30 minutes over the situation. My O/H thought it was close as the daughter was going the otherway, if she had it would have been a real crunch time> "it's like this ..........etc,etc,etc" not planned yet! Now for the cheer. Street heeling in Bognor Regis. I've done it! full public this morning just before lunch in Bognor spent about an hour and a half in my short boots. Lots of people but none seemed to notice, visited many shops with different floor surfaces with different sounds. Walked parallel to other heel wearers (F) I'm certain that most of our fears really are in our heads. Just a BIG THANKS to everyone that has recorded comments on how to walk the street and the experiences they have learnt and passed on :winkiss: Al

I liked your comment, "...most of the fears really are in our heads." That says it all concerning street heeling. As long as you are not in harm's way, fear nothing and enjoy every moment and reaction, positive or negative.

Yup, it's all a head game.

Grats!

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Thanks to everyone for their comments.:winkiss: PatentHeel I don't think I've created that scene but have left a pair of tights just under the pillow end of the duvet! but is was the second time that day that the same daughter nearly caught me, I had just done the pictures of my heels and was midway though finding my partners set to do another "his and hers" between which I had changed, so it was a quick unchange. How is it 4 little buckles never undo quick enough? At least I was in jeans. Last week her boyfriend borrowed a tie from my wardrobe ..... don't think he noticed the MJs sitting there? Regards Al