Heel tips in the US?

heelma

I know people often referred to the website http://www.stiletto-heel-tips.co.uk/ to buy stiletto heel tips. I tried to search for a similar web store that ships from the US, but I couldn't find any.

Does anyone know any online store for heel tips in the US?

Also, if I end up buying from the UK site, I also wonder if they ship anonymously. I sent an email to them, but they seem to be very slow in responding. Does anyone ever order from them and recall how the box/sender sticker looks?

I know people often referred to the website http://www.stiletto-heel-tips.co.uk/ to buy stiletto heel tips. I tried to search for a similar web store that ships from the US, but I couldn't find any.

Does anyone know any online store for heel tips in the US?

Also, if I end up buying from the UK site, I also wonder if they ship anonymously. I sent an email to them, but they seem to be very slow in responding. Does anyone ever order from them and recall how the box/sender sticker looks?

I bought tips a while ago and don't remember the package, other than I believe it was a padded envelope.

I wouldn't count on anonymity with them, though, it being an international shipment, they probably have to attach a customs declaration form which says whats inside.

Perhaps a kind member of this forum could offer to receive the shipment and forward it on to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i use them all the time and they turn up in a plain padded envelope. keep your order under £25.00 and they will not hve to declare whats inside the envelope. (they are very reliable, if you get any problems get one of us lot in the uk to recieve them for you and then send them on) Hope this helps