High Heeled Training Diary #51 (pictures)

Laurieheels

There is one word for my diary this week. One word that sums up my entire week.

Boots.

Okay, so I love my four inch stiletto ankle boots. I wore them every day this week, including today. I think then, that I have to explain why I put in so much time in my wonderful lace up boots.

Well, they are exactly the type of boots I like the look of. They lace up, and they are black. They are leather, of course, with a very nice heel, just a bit over four inches, and unlike many ankle boot styles I see, these actually live up to the name, and cover to just above the ankle. They don't move up the leg at all, which can look good, but I have seen some pairs that do not.

So they look great. They go with pants, they go with long skirts, short skirts, jeans, I can wear them with any outfit, and they "look great"!

So I spent seven days wearing them. On Friday, when I walked to work, I brought my boots with me, and changed into them while I was at work. That was about nine hours worth of time in the boots, that day alone. I think the record for the week was 14, but it could have been 15 hours. I don't keep track anymore one I leave work.

We all know that four inch heels present no challenge to me. I can wear them as long as I like, without any ill effects. I just lace up my boots and I go. I can run, I can traverse difficult terrain...

I even handle the snow and ice quite well in them.

Reason number one for the good performance in bad weather has to be the fact that these boots lace up and stay on my feet. This gives better support for my ankles, and gives me more confidence in wearing the boots.

The second reason, of course, is that I have far surpassed the point of mastry in these heels, so there isn't any doubt that I can do as I wish in them. Now, four inch heels means the heel tip has a bit more surface area than my five and a half inch heels. This also helps when dealing with unfavourable elements upon the ground.

I even did all of the prep work for my cabbage soup while wearing them. So they are wonderful in the kitchen as well.

So why do I wear them if I have mastered them? I know everyone wishes me to go higher, to wear the highest heels I can, and to continue living up to this goddess name that everyone wishes to ascribe to me. I do enjoy the title, but I think it comes as much from how I wear my heels, and how often, as much as the height of the heels.

I wore boots today, when my sister and I went to see Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. It is an excellent movie, by the way, I've seen it twice now. Let's remember, though, that this is a shoes and fashion discussion site, not a movie review forum. Still, I am alone, the only person I saw wearing stiletto anything. And that sets me apart as the goddess more than anything.

So for this diary, I have decided to get out the web camera, and provide a few pictures of these boots. I am sorry these are not full body pictures, but then, Chris is the one who takes those, and he is watching something called the Superbowl today. Yes, football, I know, American football. I still would rather it to be something that would help me in the kitchen.

If you are wondering what I like in a pair of boots, and have not been able to put it together from my posts, here is one example.

Of course, a knee high version would be appreciated just as much.

Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well finally we get to see Laurie's 4" boots :) Nice!! I am kind of disappointed that they did not have a plat to them... :(:lol:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

My girl doesn't wear platfoms. Not that she wouldn't look good in them.

Hehe....Iknow :lol:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Anyone looking to learn more about how to treat a woman can learn somthing from Chris in this instance. Not only does he defend me against something like a platform wearing comment, he also compliments me at the same time. We all know that I think platforms are cheating. But it is my opinion, and it is from my perspective. I wish to have the angle that the foot has to take with higher heels. It isn't about the height for me. I'm plenty tall in regular five inch stilettos. adding a platform and a higher heel is not something I would wish to do. Besides, my classic stiletto look suits me just fine. And it seems to have helped me find one great man to share my life with.

...We all know that I think platforms are cheating...I wish to have the angle that the foot has to take with higher heels. It isn't about the height for me. I'm plenty tall in regular five inch stilettos...

Platforms are "cheating" if you like/wear them for the purpose of greater height. If you have some other reason, which I do, then they are not. I too want the foot angle that only at least a 4.25" heel can provide. Unfortunately, nearly all platforms, especially the &^%$^$#%$@#^ fetish ones, stop at an effective height of only 3" or so. They are not comfortable at all. Which is why I like a 0.5-0.75" platform--for comfort for the ball of my foot when I walk. And for the more rigid sole for my right foot to press against when operating the accelerator--it seems to put less strain on my knee with a platform, as opposed to a thin flexible sole. I too am plenty tall, without any heels at all! Just one more reason why I can't stand plats higher than 1".

Please accept my apologies for kibbutzing on/in your soapbox, Laurie. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Very nice, Laurie. That's the sort of thing I'd like to wear to work, but there's no chance of that at all, until I get a better job. Still, there's time yet.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

you saw the two towers twice? now I know why you posted on the fetish thread - you are a masochist. I enjoyed it but its bloody long. are your boots 4"? they look 3-3 1/2" to me from the photo

I measured them myself when they arrived, and they are an eights of an inch above four inches. The angled I have to use with the web camera are not the best, I admit this. But just trust me. I have no reason to lie in all of this.

As for masochist, I thought it was a great movie and I could have watched another hor of it with ease. I didn't notice the time. Of course, seeing it a second time made it easy to pick a bathroom break when I knew a scene was more plot than action.

Excellent choice of boots Laurie :lol:

Yes, they are, aren't they. But of course, I wasn't the one who selcted them, they were purchased based on what I like. I think someone did a good job of rewarding this hard working moderator, in some strange way, when those boots came along. :(

And to Yamyam - you are right, there is still time, certainly enough time to find that place in life that could allow you to wear such boots, if you desired that. :)

I don't wear boots like that to work. Well, correction, I have done but not regularly. I don't think they suit me. I don't think I've ever worked in a place where someone has worn nice boots like that. If they did, it would probably encourage me to join in :lol:

• 1 year later...

Laurieheels:-) Your lace-up ankle boots are very nice and you seem very pleased and satisfied with them as it should be. You mentioned knee-high lace-up boots. Keep in mind, it will take more time to lace in and lace out of knee boots, especially if you are pressed for time in the morning getting out. I must try a pair of 4" ankle lace-ups some time, but with a chunky heel. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!