Singles Dance in a Skirt and Heels

Magickman

I just returned from a Saturday night singles social dance party. Yes, in a skirt and heels. All week, I had been aching to dance, and tonight was my chance. The women at the dance were all over me, with compliments on my outfit and shoes. I wore black Nine West oxfords with 4" stiletto heels, opaque black Leggs tights, and my skirt was from Target, a 12" denim mini. On top I wore a referee's shirt and whistle, on a lanyard. Bright fuschia acrylic manicure, and silver hoop earrings. I was ready to boogie. I hadn't even gone in the door, before the women started with the compliments. They loved my shoes, my legs, my manicure, and my look. I was just amazed. It was a night when everything went right. The gals wanted to dance with me, and dance I did, all evening long. If you can believe this, when I tired one woman out, dancing, I blew the whistle and pointed at another woman, who got up to dance with me. It was like that all night. I hardly sat down. Everyone at the dance, men and women both, smiled and greeted me warmly. No criticism. No wisecracks. This was the most fun I have had in ages. This continued until the band finished playing, and I was completely exhausted and footsore. Home now, I still can hardly believe what happened. It seemed like a dream, but it really happened.

Magickman... Congratulations on your dance party. I agree that it is so much fun to go dancing in high heels. It sounds like your community has accepted your fashion preference with open arms and that is definitely a plus. Let us know if there is any of your dance partners that really embrace your joy of fashion and high heels.

that outfit practically DEMANDS a photo!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

"If you can believe this, when I tired one woman out, dancing, I blew

the whistle and pointed at another woman, who got up to dance with me.

It was like that all night. I hardly sat down."

I'll bet we start reading about Kneehighs trying out the whistle idea. :smile:

Sounds like you had a grand time. Thanks for sharing

:thumbsup:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.