Well heeled?

Amanda

I think you can tell quite a lot about someone by the choice and condition of the shoes they wear. It's one of the first things I notice in a guy. I've seen guys recently wearing sneakers with business suits. Is this some kind of trend or am I imagining it? :smile:

I saw a few sneakers with business suits. I think it's just the rebel-individualistic thing.... 'I am wering the required-to-fit-in suit, but l am different'. Mostly tech guys or emo guys with the shark-fin hair cut.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 2 months later...

I have noticed that! Particularly at formal occasions. Went to a christening recently where every young guy there was wearing a suit and trainers, very odd look. Although they are doing better than my other half..he want sme to wear heels all the the time, when he wont even put a shirt on with his jeans trainers...and as for formal shoes...he only ever wore those at our graduation.

he want sme to wear heels all the the time, when he wont even put a shirt on with his jeans trainers...and as for formal shoes...he only ever wore those at our graduation.

That's not fair at all!

You need to do a deal with him. If he likes you to wear heels then he should clean himself up and look nice for you too. I certainly wouldn't stand for that.

• 2 weeks later...

That's not fair at all!

You need to do a deal with him. If he likes you to wear heels then he should clean himself up and look nice for you too. I certainly wouldn't stand for that.

I know, its a bit sad really-he looks really good in suits or even just a shirt with jeans, but as soon as we get somewhere where he doesnt need to be wearing a shirt anymore he puts a tshirt on instead.

I just wish I could feel like we match when we're out, I feel like we clash when I wear nice clothes and shoes and he doesn't :w00t2: