New Here

sdh6k

just wanted to say HI. I have been around here for a little while and thought i should post something. I love high heels, stockings, and lingerie and sometimes i even wear them myself.

Awww, common man! Don't be ashamed or shy. :smile: I bet 99% of the men here love to wear heels, stockings and other items of lingerie. Besides, the more you wear these things the more you want to wear them. And, soon you will be like a lot of us here that get dressed each day wearing at least one item of women's clothing.

Welcome and we're all looking forward to reading of your adventures. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Awww, common man! Don't be ashamed or shy. :smile: I bet 99% of the men here love to wear heels, stockings and other items of lingerie. Besides, the more you wear these things the more you want to wear them. And, soon you will be like a lot of us here that get dressed each day wearing at least one item of women's clothing.

Welcome and we're all looking forward to reading of your adventures. :thumbsup:

I don't think anyone could have said this better than Bubba just did. Welcome and we all hope to hear more from you in the future.