West Coast Heel Meet???

stripperjonn

Frisco is a great city, I agree. Cathy and I were there in may and we had a great time, spent nearly the entire five days in high heel thigh Boots out and about. I will be at the London Heelmeet March 10th. maybe a west coast heelmeet in Frisco later in the spring may be the ticket? david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

The Folsom Street Fair is September 30th this year in San Francisco. For info see http://www.folsomstreetevents.org

If there is anyone interested we can try and arrange a get together for folks during the fair. It actually culminates on the 30th but there are festivities going all week before that. Great place to heelmeet.

david

I'm seriously considering a trip to San Diego sometime in the next 9 months or so so I could combine it with a heelmeet anywhere from Vancouver to Acupulco!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Definitely let us know your plans in advance....i.e. especially Vancouver. And if you can combine Folsom Street Fair the end of September in San Francisco with your trip, bonus! Cheers, david

I am definitely up for a Heel Meet during leather week here in San Francisco. There is quite a bit going during the week approaching the street fair. I'd recommend that we plan a "Meet" for Saturday, September 29th so that we are not overshadowed by the events taking place on the day of Folsom that Sunday. I'd be more than happy to do any "Leg" work necessary with regard to organizing a meet since I am already on the ground here locally. Thanks, Chris

Last time I was in San Francisco, last April (2006) I stayed at a B&B in the Castro area...it was clean, inexpensive compared to the big hotel prices and handy to everything. For Leather Week/Folsom Street fair the end of September, almost need to be booking now as everything fills up quickly. If we're going to make something happen for this timeframe for a heelmeet we will need to plan quickly.....who and how many are in to give this a try?? david

• 5 weeks later...

For Leather Week/Folsom Street fair the end of September, almost need to be booking now as everything fills up quickly. If we're going to make something happen for this timeframe for a heelmeet we will need to plan quickly.....who and how many are in to give this a try??

david

I would be very interested in attending. It would be a "breakthrough" experience for me, full of "firsts": first time out in public in heels, first time to an event like this...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We don't think the Folsom Street Festival meet came off for San Francisco. We tend to agree with you, we don't really need to have an event that triggers a meet. We do travel to many of the west coast US and Canadian cities ourselves on a frequent basis. Next trip will be to Vancouver, does anyone want to meet over the US Thanksgiving weekend in Vancouver, the 23rd or 24th? Great location to hold a meet is the Oasis Restaurant on Davie at Thurloe. If anyone is interested let's set up the best date, say Saturday the 24th and 7pm at Oasis? We are willing to organize, who is interested? david & cathy

Nov 24th sounds like an idea. Let's try to meet up.

Next trip will be to Vancouver, does anyone want to meet over the US Thanksgiving weekend in Vancouver, the 23rd or 24th? Great location to hold a meet is the Oasis Restaurant on Davie at Thurloe.

If anyone is interested let's set up the best date, say Saturday the 24th and 7pm at Oasis?

We are willing to organize, who is interested?

david & cathy

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

• 1 month later...

Vancouver B.C. would be great 'next year' :wave: . I have been wearing heels in public with my wife for only a short time and she is not ready to do it with others yet. WE are working on the comfort level a little at a time TOGETHER so when the time is right WE will join you. Thank you :smile: for the invite. Have a great time and share it all when you get back. Take care 5.5 Thrill:wavey:

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...