Giuseppe Zanotti Wedges

JustJenny

Everytime I pass the Giuseppe Zanotti I see these scary wedges sitting in the window. I guess it really depends on my mood as whether or not I like them on that partictular day. I hate to say anything bad about something I never tried but my friend "Sara' was with me and just went on and on about them and none of it was good. So we/I just had to see for ourselves/myself. I felt a little bad about trying them with no intention of buying them but what the hell, I thought. We'll I have to say that I was astonished at how easy they were to walk in! I'd still probably never by them for the simple fact you could really only wear them one or twice unless it was just for fun at home. Sara tried them too and wasn't as impressed as I was. I think she actually tried to make it look harder than it was but thats how she is. Does anyone here own them or has anyone tried them? They sales clerk at the shop said it's by far one of their best sellers though I never seen any of them outside the store. Just Jenny Sorry, I forgot to attach the photo. Just Jenny

post-1439-0-32755300-1360671856_thumb.jp

Just Jenny

Jenny, I've never tried these on but I saw a girl wearing them this past weekend. As much as she tried to look as though she could handle them, I could tell the shoes were winning! Interesting to hear your report that they were reasonably easy to walk in. It certainly looks as though the opposite would be true. Let's see if anyone else has tried them or seen them! Thanks for telling us what they are like to actually wear! Debbi

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Debbi, What was she wearing them with and where did you see her? I really want to like them, and now after trying them I'd consider buying a pair but I have NO IDEA what to wear them with or to for that matter! hahahaa Just Jenny

Just Jenny

She was wearing skinny jeans and a tunic-type sweater. I saw her while DH and I were having dinner in a casual restaurant this past weekend. My DH, like Patsy's, thought they looked like "clodhoppers". Overall, the look worked for her, but I don't think I'd wear them enough to make it a good investment. Just saving my pennies for something else I want more. Debbi

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Excuse my ignorance but what is "DH"? I can't really imagine me with jeans and those boots, I guess for now they'll have to stay in the store front window.Kudos to her for pulling off an outfit that worked!! Just Jenny

Just Jenny

I don't know that the hoof motif is necessarily bad, I just don't think those designs get it quite right. I was watching the racing on television last summer and there was a filly in the parade paddock with the most astonishing gait. Her back foot went down in front of where her front foot was, so she had to lift her front foot first. The effect was like a model on a catwalk. I think a good heel can replicate the grace of the thoroughbred. It can give you the sound too. But you don't want to plod like a carthorse.

Megan, I did a little internet search to see who was wearing them. Apart from that horrid tramp Lady Gaga, I didn't see anyone. That telsl me that these aren't being worn in public places. Hmmmmm..... Hoof motif not bad? I can't imagine any situation where I would want to be compared to any horse! hahahaha. I do understand your point though. But I can say with out any doubt, I won't be buying those shoes. I guess its on to something new and trendy to occupy my thoughts...

Just Jenny

They caught my attention as well. I couldn't decide if I liked the style or just found them odd. I asked another person and they didn't like them, so I didn't buy them, but came across them at a store with DH, so tried them on and I don't think I went more than 2 strides and out came the horse comment. I walked around a bit to get used to them, but DH wasn't changing his mind, so back into the box, and tried the next pair.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"