A good from bad walking experience

Due to a shared house i cant wear my heels around and get my walking fix by walking this dark country lane which has pavement near me late at night which is around a mile long, I leave the house in trainers and change when i get there putting the trainers in a carrier bag and i will stroll to the end and back and totally enjoy it normally takes about an hour and in 4-1/2 heels its enough, i rarely pass anyone and if i do i can see them coming well in advance that i can get my mobile stop and pretend to text as to not walk and give game away at our crossing point, anyway the other evening during my walk a car slowed as it went past me which made me take notice of it and at the end of the road it circled and came back down but parked knowing that i would have to walk past, i was afraid and although i wear longer jeans to hide my heels a slowed driver probably could see from the back the tiny bit of heel when jean lifts whilst walking so why waiting and i didnt wanna find out so started to walk up a side road a bit and hid leaving my bagged trainers hanging from a hook on a tree next thing i know the car is coming up this side road driving real slow and pulls up by my hiding place i walk fast unseen into a muddy field and hide behind a hedge my heels drilling into the soft mud means there is no further get away chance but luckily after 5 mins he drives off and i go back to collect my bag....but its gone...crap ...oh crap no no no oh god im in the crap here i got to walk normal streets and enter my shared house in these muddy heels well after the heart slowed down i slowly made my way back and walked with confidence with my head down so anyone out would know but at least not recognise me next day. During the hugely long walk home normally done in trainers i really enjoy being under the streetlights seeing the front of my shoes peeking from under my jeans and luckily passing only a few people who never i think even noticed and luckily by time i got back lights were off indicating all were in bed even so was a buzz entering the house in them so a very memeorable evening at the price of my old cruddy trainers.

The reason the car stopped may have nothing to do with you wearing heels. I don,t expect they even noticed you were wearing heels. Its never a good idea to walk alone along county lanes in the middle of the night.

I think you migth have been lucky there only get ripped you trainers. That sound like the person/persons in that car had other intensions than to look at heels.

My thoughts exactly.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hah, tis funny cause I use to do the same thing back at my old house. When everyone fell asleep, I'd sneak out the back door and through the alley until I reached the next street. The times I did it was with my wedges and then my hot topic plats. No problem with the plats, but the wedges were another story. But to cut it short, I wanted to protect the sole, so I bagged my feet. Rustling noise and yada yada. Finally met a "fierce" enemy, or enemies: two stray dogs. I was lucky enough to see that they paid me no mind and I escaped them in piece. Literally. After, I just saw that it was too risky to go doing that again, being that dogs are kinda common in the area. Point being: be careful. You'll have your day soon enough. :)

Formally "HHDude"

• 4 weeks later...
That's the one bad thing about going for a leisurely walk at night in high heels. Not just because of the high heels, but unfortunately depending on the area, you become a target for robbery, assault, or worse.