This isn't nice

yozz

A little disaster happened here in Amsterdam. Two shops (Cynthia and Cynderella) that sold larger size heels (43 and 44) were taken over by another company (the personel couldn't even tell me what company because apparently there was a very shady construction involved) and now they are just selling all the normal stuff that the other shops are selling. No more special sizes. We bought quite a few shoes there for my wife (she somethimes needs 43 and once even 44) and as a spinoff also some for me because they had such nice models. :smile: We will have to do a lot of new scouting to find a supply of size 43 shoes and boots. (there are some shops with very large sizes but most of those shoes are absolutely unattractive. In the 'normal' shop no heels and in the 'special' shop too high for normal day wear). Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

They didn't look like they were running at a loss. These shops were always full. It gives the feeling that some shady things are happening there that don't involve selling shoes out of interest or 'regular motives'. Too bad Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I think you are probably reading too much into it. They probably just didn't make much money on the larger shoes. Most women have smaller feet, and not many guys buy shoes.

In europe there can't be a big market for over size 8 womens shoes, so for a single seller to stop isnt to suprising. Still a shame tho :smile: