Migrating, but not gone!

Hi all!

The time has come for another change in my life, and this time, it's a physical one....we're moving at the end of the month to southern California, where there is warmer weather, more open minds, and beautiful ocean sunsets. I'll keep ya all posted on how things go!

You can also read my online journal, which I'll keep updating as often as possible, at:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shockqueen

Have a super year!

SQ

http://shockqueen.fateback.com

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 4 months later...

Hi guys!

Sorry it's been so long since I've flung my presence through here, but things have settled and we pretty much have a direction in our lives again. Granted it's a hecka lot more expensive to live in Cali, but it's got nice weather and new places to see. The only thing that's thrown me for a loop is there aren't as many open-minded people I've run into (yet).....but hey, I've just begun to explore.

I'm living in Brea now, which is on the northern edge of Orange County, so that gives you an idea of where I'm at now. It's over 1000 miles away from Denver - which I miss my friends something fierce - but it's a new beginning....one that I hope will grow and get better with time.

I'm working on version 9.0 of my site, which I hope to have up soon, and I have a general E-mail address you can E-mail to if you wish....it's at knightvoyager-NOSPAM-@hotmail.com (of course, take out the -NOSPAM- part and you have it.

I still have my heely mountain, and someday they'll all get the ongoing workout that I've loved to give them so much in the Mile High City.

Have a happy, and keep those heels firmly on!

SQ

Welcome to Orange County! Pick up a copy of OC Weekly to see the counter-culture. Orange County is not as open-minded as Hollywood or West LA, probably - conservative and Republican majority and all that, unlike the rest of California. You may have to visit some off-beat shops to find a copy. Try retro-clothing places, for example.

Welcome back indeed. I had missed your comments and sense of style. I must admit, my 'son of SQ' heels are still on my shelf, and whenever I'd looked at them I'd wondered where you were.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi SQ, long time no see! get yourself back on MSN, I've a lot to tell you !! good to see that things are starting to settle down for you, it's the opposite way for me at the moment, but I shan't bore everyone with the details as they are already written elsewhere :wink: Nice to see you back!

Hi all! It's great to BE back!

Hey, BobHH....where in OC are you? I'm up in Brea. Let's do coffee sometime! I think that'd be kewl!

Francis...I jump online usually around 9-10pm PST at night - sometimes later on. Let's co-ordinate efforts and find a common time online to chat! I'm usually home after 10pm PST since I now have an evening job from 6-9pm PST.

I still have the spirit of SQ in my soul - if not the outward appearance for the moment, but hey.....all good things in time! I SOOOO need to break out my trenchcoat for a stroll....VERY gothic!

See ya all soon!

SQ

http://shockqueen.web1000.com

Version 9.0 coming soon!