hello from a total glamour in spike heels fan with some nice links

Hello all

I joined as while I don't actually have a fetish for heels as such, a lady in elegant heels does excite me if she is well dressed fom head to toe.

I particularly like Dior and gucci buckle and steel heels; thigh boots and anything sharp toed or fine high heeled.

However if she is wearing jeans it doesn't necessarily do anything for me; though I can sometimes pass the time by identifying them.

I also like gina and some blahniks but not all; some jimmy choo but not all: the common thing appears to be they must have refined or spiked heels; high or even kitten.

I also like fine heeled boots.

I also like heels worn in bed especially when with stockings suspenders of quality: ie agent provocateur not ann summers.

I also like gloves especially operagloves; and furs; and also smoking.

There isn't a fetish site for all of it together so I join a few hoping to find the elusive total look image.

I like burlesque because they girls tend to go for total glamour look.

I like Polly Rae:

http://www.volupte-lounge.com/images/photos/misspollyrae_4610ee3955742.jpg

I love how karolina kurkova walks in heels and how she managed to look like she still was when she lost a shoe on this victoria's secret walk:

http://www.sawf.org/newsphotos/fashion/VictoriaSecret2006/KarolinaKurkova/splashnews_afla161106c_022.jpg

I abolutely adore Bridie Barnes find me better thigh boot images:

www.bridiebarnes.com/

I so miss Thierry Mugler's collections and love these pics form a heel site:

<link removed due to racy content>

I love Agent provocateur and angels carrying savage weapons when worn in conjunction with stunning spike heeled shoes or boots.

I guess I just adore traditional glamour.

In bed I like it when girls gently dig their heels in your back but otherwise though I love the domme look I don't dig pain bdsm or humiliation.

I don't think it is too much to expect a girl to go to bed in agent provocateur corset seamed stockings killer heels or thigh boots operagloves and a fur coat. Thankfully afer a twenty year period of hell the total glamour look coming back strong and what I am finding is girls love this as well and have better bdroom etiquette because of it. I was getting quite bored with all that gymnastic nonsense in the sack and chav and ladette culture. All of a sudden things are getting much better.

I even love the click of high heels on a pavement.

Anyone identify with any of this?

Welcome! My, that's quite a laundry list :smile: Perhaps it would be easier if you recounted what you didn't like about women wearing heels. :thumbsup::lmao::thumbsup::lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi and welcome to HHplace :smile: enjoy your stay I think you somed up in all apart from the wearing aspect all that men love about heel and the women that wear them, I guess my passion started with a love of women in heels and then I decided I wanted some too lol Im sure your fit right in here

Hi, and welcome to the site. Yes, I identify with most of what you say, I also love the Domme look but I'm not into bdsm. I LOVE woman in beautiful boots and gloves, also got sick of having to try all these postion that were suppose to 'spice up our sex lives' and 'rock our worlds' - do like some of the position though but not all that carry on. I just prefer boots with a full zip on the inside of the leg, not laces. Hope you enjoyu the site, thanks for all the links!