Her Heels, My Heels - Fiction

Heel_Boy

Thought I would entertain anyone interested with a little fiction :smile:

Her Heels, My Heels

I've always love my wife in high heels, come to think of it any women in heels have always grabed my attention and thats how we meet all them years ago, but thats another story :thumbsup:

So, it was getting to that point of the year where I had plenty of holiday to use up and decided to have a week at home while the wife was at work and get them little jobs done around the house that she, I mean we lol wanted done.

Now my wife works in a travel agents and I love her uniform as she dresses it up with great shoes and lets just say shes been late once or twice for that reason :thumbsup: anyway I dropped her off and said Id pick her up later, as I watched her walk away towards her shop it still stopped me in my tracks how gorgeous heels make a womans legs look.

I get home and Im cleaning up the bedroom when I pick up a pair of the wifes shoes to put away, and its then it happens...

The feel of the shoe in my hand, the long heel, I cant explain why but I suddenly feel like I want to try it on. The more I try not to think about it the more I want it. I close the curtians and take my socks of and offer the strappy sandle with a 4" heel up to my bare foot, I slide inside the straps, I feel the cool sole against my foot, the feeling is amazing. I put my weight down onto the heel and do the top strap up, I stand and woble slightly but its not long till I'm standing and the feeling is over-powering...

I soon have the the second shoe on and stand infront of the mirror and look at the gorgeous white and black straps, the white heel, I seem to stand there forever taking in the feel and look of my wifes shoes on my feet.

Time passes and its time to pick the wife up from work, the feeling inside of wheather to tell her or not ties me up inside, is it wrong? No how can something that feels so right be wrong? But what will she say or think?

She gets in the car and we say hello, kiss and start to drive home. I make some small talk and the evening passes as any other would. Still the question burns inside about telling her or not.

"So come on, whats the matter" she says to me

"No nothing, really"

"I know there is something your hiding, I know you, you cant keep anyhing a secert" she replies.

I take a deep breath and tell her that I was watching a programe about cross dressing today and found it really interesting and that the men didn't seem weird or strange just normal people who liked wearing womens clothes. So she replies "Shame I would have liked to have seen that"

Without even thinking I blurt out "Well I could always wear something of yours" and nervously laugh.

"Hmmmmm Id like that" she smiles with a smile that hides no lies, within minutes I'm trying on the same pair of shoes Id worn only hours earlier. Lets just say we both missed what we wanted to see on the box that night lol but thats another story...

Ok, ok :smile: with the request for alittle more I thought I carry on abit, all be it from the other side this time...

The day we met and them Red Pumps

I remember the day we met, I was out with a friend and she had got a phone call from work which meant we had to cut out shopping trip short, we parted ways and I thought 'well Im out, Ive got money in my bank and I feel the need for a new pair of shoes' (nothing new there then).

So the day went by and I found a pair of stunning Red Pumps with a Metal 4" heel, well I had to have them! and a quick visit to my fav underwear shop also saw me with a Red push up bra, matching lacey french knickers and a pair of Red lace topped hold up fishnets - Just becasue I did't have a man at the time didn't mean I could feel sexy in racey undies :cool:

Anyway Id decided to grab a cup of coffee before I headed off home to try on my new outfit, however sexy 4" open toe courts look after a couple of hours up and down the high street my feet could do with a rest.

"One regular coffee, milk and sugar is over there madam" the girl behind the counter said. I had just turned around from the counter when I walked straight into him...

I quickly tried to snatch both hands around my coffee as not to drop it, which saw my shopping bags fall to the ground. "Oh, Im So sorry, I was miles away" he blurted out as he bent down to pick up my bags. "No, thats ok, I didn't spill any of my coffee" I replied with a smile.

"Erm, would you like to join me?" he came back with rather nervously.

"Why not" well he was pretty cute :thumbsup:

We found a small table and after a little small talk and a bit of flirting on both our parts. He says "The reason I bumped into you was I was to busy looking at your gorgeous shoes".

Wow a man has never said that to me! Cute and likes shoes this is getting better by the minute.

"Why thank you, well if you like them Your love these..." and with that I slip out my brand new Red Pumps with the Metal heel, well, he nearly feel off his chair, bless him lol

We spent the next hour just talking about shoes and before I know it we'd been on a number of dates, all in a different pair of heels, of course!

But it wasn't till I wore the Red pumps and fishnets on a date that he made his move and we ended the evening with unbelivable night, do know I kept my shoes on ALL night! But that... is another story :thumbsup: