Come to think of it?

maninkirt

Now that I´ve told I wearing a handbag, we also know JeffB and Thighbootguy also starting using a handbag. Come to think of it, is there more of you out there using a handbag and if so what do you have in it? I was checking around here at the office, asking the other girls about it. Didn´t took me long. Its jus me and tw other women working here. We had about the same things in our handbags. A wallet, keys, cell phones, pens, note pads. A comd, a little make up mirror, my make up things, a handkerchief, some paper tissues and a pair of extra pantyhose (when I´m working). Some photos of my boyfreind. Well the others girls had more or less the same, what stuff do you have in your handbag?

I've been wearing a handbag everyday for 1.5 years and for me it's not a big deal at all [well, right now I cycle a lot, so I swapped a bag for a satchel]. I've got three bags in various sizes and which one I don depends on what I need to carry: the biggest one is for notebooks when I go to classes, the medium one is for shopping [it's not too bulky, but big enough to keep my shopping bags there] and the smallest [and most "feminine"] one is for parties, concerts etc. As for "equipment": I always take my wallet, keys, mobile phone, hairbrush, some pens, a novel I'm reading at a time, tissues and a mirror. Sometimes I take my cosmetics too, but, unfortunately, the smallest bag is just too small for them...

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Elegant Me too I have been wearing a handbag eversince I started wearing skirts. I´m ok with it. Can´t be without my handbag. Me to my handbags are all in different sizes, modells and colours. The bigger one I´m wearing when out for doing shopings or out a whole day. The middle sice ones is the handbag I wear dayly to office, its a femine type of handbag. Just the handbag for us buiness women to have our things we need for a day at the office. My smallest handbag, its a bit like yours Elegant. I wear this handbag when going to parties, going to theatre, things like that. Its very small, very delicate, very feminine. It just room for a liitle make up mirror, a comb, a small wallet and the keys to the house. Mine to Elegant, my smallest handbag is so small, its to small for my cosmetic, my make up things. Its only room for my lipstick in there. I would say I use my middle size handbags most of the time.