New story and purchase

Mr. X

My store of choice for this one is "The Shoes Company" for those that live in Canada. I like this place because they usually have clearance and last pairs of shoes on for around 20-40 dollars. The store tonight was not crowded but it was not dead either. I looked through the clearance and only found one pair that I liked but they were a little big. I usually take between a 9 and a 10 so 9.5 is usually good for me. These ones happened to be a 10. Then I went to the regular section where they also have some clearance. I wasn't finding much here that I liked either. Actually I was finding stuff that I liked, but they were regular price, and too expensive. After a few minutes a women started looking too. Now this women was decent looking. Not exactly a 10 but a 7/8 in my book. She was shorter in height and not exactly skinny, but not fat either. Her face was pretty and she had long blonde hair. I pegged her as maybe mid 30's to early 40's in age. As I shopped around I discreetly caught a few glances of her. And as she tried on one pair I caught a glimpse of her thong which was a nice "how do you do". As I shopped I noticed she had tried on the same shoe about 3 times. I could tell she was on the fence about buying them because she kept going over to the mirror and checking her foot out. The shoes were ok but on her they were fabulous. I kept shopping not seeing anything I liked. Meanwhile I kept thinking to myself that it would be a crime to not have this women go home with those shoes. I thought they were a match made in heaven. After she walked over to the mirror for the 4th time she was right near where I was looking and I figured I had to do something. So I opened my mouth and said "you should buy those for sure". She looked at me and said "do you really think so because I'm not to sure". To which I said, "of course". She said, "they are for a plum dress". I said "those would be great for that". As I continued shopping she walked by me a few minutes later shoes in hand and said, "thanks for all your help", and then left. I don't know if she was going to buy them or not. But I like to think that it was my comments and our discussion that ultimately swayed her decision. After she left I was feeling really good but disappointed at the same time as I still had not found anything for myself. I went and looked at the pair she had bought just for kicks knowing I wasn't going to buy them anyhow because the heel was too low for me. And that is when I spotted my pair right next to those ones. The shoes themselves are a silvery/grey kinda shiny peeptoe. They have a 1/2" hidden platform which makes the heel 3.5" or 4" if you don't count the platform. Then I noticed they were clearance priced at $30 and I was sold. And wouldn't you know it they had one size 9.5 left. I tried them on and they fit. I was hoping that women was still around as I would have definitely asked her for an opinion on my shoes. So I bought them and left. All in all a nice evening. I swayed a women's mind on buying shoes. I found a nice pair myself. And I got a good deal on mine. $32 after tax. I was flying high. Well thanks for listening. And your reward is a picture of the shoes. They are not quite as shiny as in the picture because of my flash. Comments are welcome as well as outfit suggestions for them.

post-3002-133522865961_thumb.jpg