Anyone Enjoy the "Dominance" of Heels?

SwtPam

Maybe this has been covered before--I'm a newbie. Does anyone enjoy feeling "dominant" or "powerful" because you're wearing heels? How so? Confession: I like to show a bit of the "Domm" -- No leather, whips and chains, but subtle. Like standing taller (I'm 5'9" so heels put me over six feet). Heels sculpture my calves--muscular legs. Heels give me an aire of confidence. Anything kinda "kinky"? Well....gotta admit I do get a rush when I feel my heels sink in. Hey--there's lots of pressure under the tip of my stilettos! I've punched my share of "heel holes" and crunched things--that's life! How do you feel in heels?

I enjoy weairng leather fashion and boots. It helps me to feel more dominant. Being the footwear of choice in a female dominated society, boots were an obvious symbol of power and also a convenient tool for stomping. I feel sexy and powerful when I put on leather. This helps my more aggressive personality to come out. It helps me to get into the right attitude especially I am the office manager. I must confess that a leather outfit helps to fuel my dominant attitude. A Leather on a woman does convey a confident, take charge, sexual imagery.

Not to mention, those boots need to be shinned. It's a good idea to get a bootpolish guy in downtown and have your boots shinned before going to work

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7349179.html

boots that i wear to work.

Boot me up, Boot me down

Absolutely. I'm you're height (5'9") and I love being slightly taller, or at least the same height as the men I am interacting with. The way that they click on the ground, the change in my posture, and with certain styles the harshness in their angles all compliment my natural dominance.

Tara, I agree with you wholeheartedly. :o

Absolutely. I'm you're height (5'9") and I love being slightly taller, or at least the same height as the men I am interacting with. The way that they click on the ground, the change in my posture, and with certain styles the harshness in their angles all compliment my natural dominance.