Nine West sizing

t-strap lover

Just bought these Nine West heels ( Antonela) size 12. I normally wear a women's 12. I think I could get this shoe in an 11 for a perfect fit. does anyone else know if Nine West shoes run a little large? This shoe would probably fit someone that wears a 13. I'm going to buy another in black size 11. Inserts will give these a better fit. I bought the reddish brown.

post-3492-133522863847_thumb.jpg

t-straps are my favorite style.

In my opinion, Nine West is a little to the larger end of sizing (not oversize). I'm a US Women's 11 / 12 depending upon manufacturer. With Nine West, I would wear an 11 with stockings or barefoot with sandals. Size 12 wearing "men's" socks. Steve Madden is the exact opposite - even the 12s run small.

It's all about the heel!

Just bought these Nine West heels ( Antonela) size 12. I normally wear a women's 12. I think I could get this shoe in an 11 for a perfect fit. does anyone else know if Nine West shoes run a little large? This shoe would probably fit someone that wears a 13. I'm going to buy another in black size 11. Inserts will give these a better fit. I bought the reddish brown.

Nice shoes. I could wear those....:-)

I wear a 10 in men's shoes and find that an 11 in Nine West typically fits PERFECT. In fact, I gave away a pair of Nine West pumps that I had in a size 12 to a friend who typically needed a 13 and they fit him pretty well. I have a couple of pair of older Nine West in a size 11 that are a bit snug however. Today, I can walk into any store that carries Nine West and be certain that an 11 will do the job. Most of the heels that I wear are Nine West or Bandolino (part of the same company).

Not to digress in this thread, but I have found that I can wear a 10 in Rampage shoes quite easily, so maybe sizes are simply getting larger across the board.

Style is built from the ground up!