My first story

Here is part one of my first story. Part 2 to come later. Crash Course in Ballet Heels Part 1 Breeeep....Breeeep....Breeep....SMACK! John awakens with a start, slapping the snooze button on his alarm clock. He opens his eyes, looks at the time. 5:30 am. Time to go back to sleep, he thinks to himself as he turns off the alarm. He rolls over, looks at his adorable wife laying beside him, and wanders what she is dreaming about as he falls asleep. Sandy waits for about 30 mintues. Just enough time for John to hit that stage of sleep that she knows oh so well. She could jump up and down on the bed without ever waking him up. A smile forms across her face as devious thoughts start to race through her mind. She slowly gets out of bed, leaving the lights in the bedrrom, and walks towards her closet. She has wanted to do this for a long time, and hopes her husband won't object. She slides the closet door open, revealing her varied wardrobe, looking for the perfect outfit. She looks through her collection of nightgowns, dresses, blouses, lingerie, and other items, but knows she had the perfect outfit set aside already. She just can't seem to find it. She keeps looking, but to no avail. She covers hre side over and over, but then decides to look in the other side of the closet, as some of her outfits have mysteriously appeared in his side before. There it is, right on the end. She pulls it from the closet bar, and lays it on the nightstand. It is a beautiful cotton black dress with an open back, choker collar, and three strips of black fabric attaching the dress to the collar in front. She slides it over her body, then attaches the collar around her neck. She lets her long brown hair fall over her back and shoulders. She looks back in the bottom of her closet and sees a pair of black patent pumps with a 6 inch heel, triple ankle strap, and no platform. "I haven't worn these in a very long time," she thinks to herself as she slides her foot into the first one. After she has them on, she looks at her husband lying asleep in bed. "First things first," she whispers as she reaches back into her closet pulling out a purple plush velvet knee length halter dress. She looks at it for a moment, comparing it to her husband figure. "I think this should do nicely," she whispers again. She lays it on the nightstand, and proceeds to look through her dresser drawers to find the right things to go with it. There she finds a light purple convertible bra with a halter option, deep purple bikini cut briefs, black microfiber tights in the largest size she had, and her spare bottle of Veet with the bladeless razor. She walks into the bathroom, noticing that her ankles are alittle more wobly than she thought in these heels, and grabs a towel and a bowl of water. Walking back into the bedroom, she notices that her husband has rolled onto his back. She looks at him with her pale blue eyes and smails as he has positioned himself perfectly for her. She walks over to him with towel and Veet in hand, starts to lather small sections of his hairy legs and proceeds to remove the hair with very little effort. After removing all the hair from his legs, she moves all the way up his body and removes all the hair below his eyebrows. Then, she slides his boxers off, and replaces them with the deep purple bikini briefs. Then she manages to get the tights over his smooth legs and stares in wonder as she thinks about what he might say or do if he wakes up. She shakes herself out of her day dream, and gets the bra on him, but now the biggest challenge is going to be getting the dress on. After struggling for a few minutes, she finally gets the dress in place, and John lets out a small grunt, and rolls onto his left side. Now Sandy has only a few things left to do. She walks back over the her closet pulls out a box she put there just two days ago. Inside the box is a pair of ballet boots she bought in her husbands size and waited for the right time do emply them. She walks over to her husband, and places each of his feet inside the ballet boots, laces them as tight as she can get them, then slides a shoe lock over each foot and locks the shoes on his feet. Then she takes the keys to the locks, and puts them on top of the bathroom vanity. "He's gonna have to walk in there to take these shoes off, now," she whispers as she smiles. She looks in the bottom drawer of her dresser and pulls out a few items to use. She looks at each one as she lays it on the night stand. First, the riding crop they have used a few times before. Then, the first pair of real handcuffs they had ever bought. Then, she pulls out two pieces of cotton rope she bought from the local "novelty" shop. She takes each of his feet and ties them to the corners of the footboard, then handcuffs his hands together above his head through the headboard. She walks downstairs to the laundry room, grabs the shock collar they had when they were training their last dog, places a new battery in it, and takes it back upstairs. She places the shock collar around John's neck, tightens it to the right size, tuns it on, then smiles really big as she lets the riding crop smack against hs chest. John wakes up with a jump and finds himself helplessly tied to the bed. Sandy takes full advantage of his surprise and tells him what she has done, then explains what she is going to do. "I am going to go have some fun with a few friends, today." she says as she puts the key to the handcuffs in his mouth. "I will be gone until late afternoon, so this is your chance. The shoes on your feet are locked in place and the only way to get them off is to walk into the bathroom. The keys are on the vanity. Oh, one more thing sweetheart. If you don't walk, and you try to do anything else to get to the bathroom other than walk with one foot in front of the other, I will press this little button. You know what this button will do? That is the old shock collar you have around your neck. You try to take it off, and I push the button. Any questions?" Shaking his head nohe looks at her with confusion in his eyes. She kisses him, then walks over to a chair beside the door and sits down. She tells him to do whatever he wants, but he knows the consequences for doing what she said not to....

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...