Thigh boots -What size?

taliheels

Some advice please - buying some thigh boots -for size 5 (wide foot and calfs) -what size thigh boots would be okay?- i have seen 7.5 would these be fine or too big?.Main priority is they need them to be easy to squeeze into :o

I am not familiar with UK sizes, but you pretty much have to try it on. If you buy a lot from the internet, check sizing charts, which are usually posted on the sites. If you try on a boot and it is too tight in the calf or thigh, you will start to feel your heartbeat in your calf or foot after about 5 minutes. You should be able to tell if it will fit you well or not if you put the shoe on and it feels too tight or too loose, try a different shoe. A shoe should be comfortable as soon as you put it on. That is the key to finding the correct size. You can find some websites like www.snaz75.com that will show you the size conversion charts and you should also keep in mind that a wide foot and wide calf are usually going to be a little more snug in women's thgh boots.

Try www.queenfashions.com www.janetscloset.com www.allheels4men.com or www.crossdressers-windsor.co.uk www.doreenfashions.co.uk

These sites should have some helpful information on selecting the right size or at least a size conversion chart or something

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

• 2 weeks later...

well, i'm in the US, so i'm not completely sure, but I purchased my normal size. i have thick calves because I do a lot of running and rollerblading, which builds up a lot of muscle mass, and my thighs are a bit larger than the normal person's... I'm -medically- overweight in America (though my weight is just fine in Europe, America seems to think differently) and I bought thigh-high ballet boots that fit just fine if I lace them properly. is there any way to try some on? that would be best. but if you're buying online, make sure the site has a workable exchange policy! :o

I have exactly the same dilemma too. I'm quite short - and swim a lot. I take Size 5 - but have a wide foot and 'chubby' legs. In the main - I find that a UK6 or 6.5 is perfect (EU 39/39.5). Despite what most Size Charts say - a US 7 is NOT a UK Size 5 - it's way too narrow and equates to a UK4. For US Sizes go for a 9 or 9.5. I find that 'Pleaser' boots are absolutely perfect for me - and they make nice high heels too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"