Metal High Heel Design / Sculpture

Hi there all

Some of the mmebr may already know I create my own high heels and that I have sold two pieces of my design work on ebay.

Just to let you know that you can view photo galleries of them on youtube and also I just recently finished a pair off.

Below is the link to see my latest high heel creation which I will be putting on ebay for sale soon in order to create more new designs. You can also see my other video of another design I created and sold to collector in Norway.

Thank you and Kindest Regards

H20_Designs

Wow, I must say, rather extraodinary! While I wouldn't buy them myself, I am sure someone outthere will. I wonder if wearing them for any length of time would damage the feet? I don't see any padding on the straps and it appears that the edges might be a little on the "sharp" side....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

WOW!!!

You are SO AMAZING....

I am SOOOOO happy you posted here. I have looked at the video you posted, and also your blog (http://metalhighheelstemptations.blogspot.com/)

and I am BOOKMARKING you, baby. I deeply admire your talent and vision. And so young! I look forward to following your career for many years to come. My GOD- such awe-inspiring creations you have wrought. You will go far my friend, VERY VERY far- in feet, in fetish, in ART culture- whatevah you wanna do hon. Massive Kudos. Respect.

Bravo.

P.S. are you on Myspace? PM me! xox.

Hi there all

Some of the mmebr may already know I create my own high heels and that I have sold two pieces of my design work on ebay.

Just to let you know that you can view photo galleries of them on youtube and also I just recently finished a pair off.

Below is the link to see my latest high heel creation which I will be putting on ebay for sale soon in order to create more new designs. You can also see my other video of another design I created and sold to collector in Norway.

Thank you and Kindest Regards

H20_Designs

WOW!!!

You are SO AMAZING....

I am SOOOOO happy you posted here. I have looked at the video you posted, and also your blog (http://metalhighheelstemptations.blogspot.com/)

and I am BOOKMARKING you, baby. I deeply admire your talent and vision. And so young! I look forward to following your career for many years to come. My GOD- such awe-inspiring creations you have wrought. You will go far my friend, VERY VERY far- in feet, in fetish, in ART culture- whatevah you wanna do hon. Massive Kudos. Respect.

Bravo.

P.S. are you on Myspace? PM me! xox.

Hello everyone,

First of all Thank You for your wonderful and motivational reply Wuornos.

I'm glad that there are people out there like yourself who appreciates my high heel designs and think that they are 'awe-inspiring'. I do apologise for not getting back quicker , as I'm currently in the process of designing and creating a new pair thus the delay. I'm also in process of investigating and reserarching of creating high heels just out of wood too. Should be great fun! Anyway I'll post a new post when they are done and I look forward to the next post!

Take care and all the best

H20_Designs

PS: The high heel design sculture Vengence will be listed on ebay for 10 days - starting from the 23/07/08. So please check it out. Thank you!

The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure.

A few points.

First, I could not locate the ebay posting. Which is a pity, for I might have bid on them.

Secondly, as stated by another member in your other thread- listing the size of the shoe is essential for potential buyers who intend to wear them.

Third, starting a MySpace to promote your designs seems essential in this day and age, plus, it costs you nothing. While selling things via MySpace is verboten, it is an excellent medium for promoting things, and you can link to your sales site and send out bulletins announcing new creations, etc. You can also post links to specific ebay listings.

Again, very excited to see your work and look forward to enjoying the results of your creativity for years to come. Best of luck to you.

The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure.

A few points.

First, I could not locate the ebay posting. Which is a pity, for I might have bid on them.

Secondly, as stated by another member in your other thread- listing the size of the shoe is essential for potential buyers who intend to wear them.

Third, starting a MySpace to promote your designs seems essential in this day and age, plus, it costs you nothing. While selling things via MySpace is verboten, it is an excellent medium for promoting things, and you can link to your sales site and send out bulletins announcing new creations, etc. You can also post links to specific ebay listings.

Again, very excited to see your work and look forward to enjoying the results of your creativity for years to come. Best of luck to you.

Hi Wuornos,

Thanks for your excellent advice. I will take them aboard and consider them for next time too and Myspace definately seems a good idea - will definately look into it.

Thanks again!

H20_Designs