an intro from a new member

Hello, first off I would like to thank all those who welcomed me since my last post.It took awhile to get back,well to begin.....I am male 47 years, single,heterosexual.live in northern nevada.I have a fetish for high heels,yes, i do wear them usualy with nylons,I prefer to see them on women but what man does'nt,ha.I also find that I like to share my fetish with women(actualy like a female to tell me to put high heels on)wearing high heels isn't something i do all the time,it goes in spurts sometimes several evenings in a row sometimes i sleep wearing them, sometimes i might go a month and not wear them at all.its not something i do in public ,however i have gone for a walk outside very late at night while wearing 5 inch stiletto heels.currently i have two pair of stiletto heels a 5 inch sandal and a 6 1/2 inch pump lately i have been considering the purchase of a pair of ballet heels boots.my fetish for high heels started at an early age.trying on my mothers shoes. as i grew older they would no longer fit so my fetish went dormant a bit,then as my sister grew to start wearing high heels i discovered her's would fit but that lasted only a year or so,then my fetish went dormant for a number of years.as i grew older left home move into the big wide world ....dorm life,roommates what not.by the time of my late 20's i was able to live in my own four walls my fetish was always there and i started to learn that a man could wear womans shoes usualy two sizes larger,i discovered the fredericks of hollywood catalog.an order for high heels soon followed the two sizes larger rule didnt come along until several returns later, lol.i have owned a number stiletto heels over the years since that first order,usualy to end up having to throw them away becouse of breakage,but that happens guess high heels are not made to support a man.sooooo i guess thats about it for now guys,gals any anybody else who might read this introduction.if any would like please feel free to private message me through this site.Thanks,stilettoman:thumbsup:

Your story of wearing heels is very interesting and similiar to many on the Forum. Keep your stories coming as they make for great reading. Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your stay here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcom, stilettoman, to HHP. As the others have said, your story sounds so familiar. Judging by your comments and experiences, you will feel right at home at this very friendly website. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.