Macy's Feedback

HappyFeat

One member in a thread referred to us guys who wear heels as "ambassadors." I really like the sentiment of that thought. Also, in many of the threads we discuss buying shoes in department stores, boutiques, etc. All of this has got me to thinking, which can be a dangerous thing. I have been doing a lot of shoe shopping at Macy's, among other stores recently. In most cases, I actually go in and try on the shoes. Macy's for example requires their associates to sign the receipt with their first name so a customer can provide feedback online about their service. Since those of us guys who enjoy avant guard footwear represent the vanguard, we should recognize good service when we receive it. I am encouraging everybody who has the opportunity in such a situation to take a few seconds and recognize the people who serve us. I assume that very few people who have a positive experience recognize the good service as opposed to the volume of complaints people receive that good feedback will be appreciated by those who receive it. I tend not to leave feedback at all if I am less than satisfied with service, but this could be a good tool as well if an associate refuses to help or is not polite. Just a thought...

Style is built from the ground up!

This is such a good idea. I would even go one step further and compliment the person verbally and tell them that you were so pleased with their help that you are going notify their company of their good service.