Hello all heel lovers!

Just a little introduction about me, I'm a 47 year old male living in SE UK. Have been a long time admirer of ladies in heels, seamed stockings, tightly laced corsets and long gloves...to me perfection! Never been able to meet the right lady who shares my fetishes, but through this forum I'm ever optimistic! Noticed there are a lot of males on here who wear heels, that's cool with me although it is something I've never tried. The other side to me is I a huge soul music fan and love to DJ on radio and at events when ever I get the chance. Hopefully I can make a lot of friends here and please feel free to contact me.

Just a little introduction about me, I'm a 47 year old male living in SE UK. Have been a long time admirer of ladies in heels, seamed stockings, tightly laced corsets and long gloves...to me perfection! Never been able to meet the right lady who shares my fetishes, but through this forum I'm ever optimistic! Noticed there are a lot of males on here who wear heels, that's cool with me although it is something I've never tried.

The other side to me is I a huge soul music fan and love to DJ on radio and at events when ever I get the chance.

Hopefully I can make a lot of friends here and please feel free to contact me.

Hi corset lover,

Welcome to HHplace.

Shame you've never tried heels, your missing out BIG TIME.

Best Wishes

PatentHeel

Welcome! I think you will find many people here who share all of your interests. This is a wonderful site and has been quite inspiring to me.

Style is built from the ground up!