The Lesson

The posting about being locked in shoes intrigued me and prompted me to write this short story.

In retrospect, I believe that my problems began at a young age. I was the younger of two sisters and all I wanted was to be like my older sister Brenda. She was pretty, had and abundance of friends and dressed so much like a grown up. Even people who weren't her friends wanted to be her friends; and I wanted to be her.

So at the young age of fourteen, I began wearing clothes that were inappropriate for my age, or so my mother repeatedly told me. At first, I just borrowed Brenda's clothes. Then, with money I earned from baby sitting, I began to buy my own things. Things like lace panties and bras, sheer nylons, short skirts, tight tops and shoes with high heels. My mother complained bitterly, but there was nothing she could do. She was raising two girls as a single parent, which required her to work two jobs. She was gone to work before I left for school and after dinner she went to her second job. She was home though to see me arrive from school, and she rarely like what she saw in those days.

Even Brenda tried to reason with me. They both said that dressing the way I was would only garner the attention of boys. . .the wrong type of boys. I didn't care. That is exactly what I wanted.

Somehow I managed to get through high school and college without getting knocked up. The entire time, I dated guys that were cool and good looking, but who treated me badly.

Oh, it wasn't all bad. They were usually nice at first taking me places and buying me things, but eventually they began to treat me badly; to take me for granted. Basically they discovered that they got what they wanted and they didn't have to try to win me over. They got a cute girl that dressed sexy, and they got sex in one form or another. It took me a long time to come to this realization and learn from my mistakes.

So that is how I came to be in the situation that I found myself in when I was twenty-four. I had been working as an assistant store manager. I had moved up to that role because I had accepted the advances of the store manager; a thirty-two year old divorced male who most girls would kill to call their boyfriend. He took notice of me immediately. He coached me and told me what I would have to do to get promoted. I started as a stock clerk and worked my way to assistant manager, which involved four promotions in a little over two years. The one thing he insisted on, was that I dress "appropriately". Well, working in an up-scale woman's clothing store meant that I wore dresses, nylons and heels. That was no problem for me because I had been dressing like that for years.

The manager, Eric, and I started dating within four weeks of my being hired. Within four months, I had been promoted to sales clerk, and we were sleeping together. Eric began telling me what to wear. His "suggestions" usually involved wearing short tight dresses, skirts and tops over tight lacey lingerie. By the time of my second promotion, he was insisting that I wear slinky slips, revealing panties, garter belts and stockings, and taller and taller heels. At first I resisted, not because I didn't like wearing sexy clothes, but I argued that no one knew what I was wearing beneath my dresses. He said that I would act differently and that I would be more successful. As evidence of his theory, I was promoted six months later to the position of head sales cleark. Eric said it was because of my great performance.

He began hinting at another promotion, and began insisting that I wear other clothes. I now wore fancy lingerie, sexy stocking, including back-seam stockings, and five inch tall heels every day. I would never have been able to afford these clothes if it weren't for my employee discount. Eric said that I was a walking advertisement for the store because I wore the merchandise so beautifully.

Seven months later, I was promoted to sales manager. Eric was not choosing my clothes from the store inventory and deducting the charges from my pay. He also began buying me things from other stores. It all came to a head one day when he brought some clothes to me and insisted that I wear them. I was getting a little tired of being told what to do every step of the way. I told him that I wouldn't wear the clothes he bought.

Eric got angry and pushed me around a bit, yelling and telling me that I had better do as he said or think about finding another job. I couldn't get fired. Between Eric living part time at my apartment and not contributing to the bills, and his deducting money from my pay, I would be sunk without this job.

The next day he told me that he got me new clothes. He had me strip down naked and he handed me a pair of black thong panties. He had me reach up and grab he head of the bedroom door opening as he wrapped me in a corset and laced it up tightly. He told me to finish dressing. I put on the sheerest back-seam stockings that I had ever seen, and a tight, short red dress. He came back and saw me standing there dressed except for the shoes.

He asked why I hadn't put the shoes on. I told him that I didn't want to put them on. He pushed me down on the bed and force my feet into red pumps with six inch heels and thin straps that wrapped my ankles and which were equipped with little padlocks.

He yelled at me to finish getting ready or we'd be late for work. I got ready. It was about this time that I realized that Eric was also getting rid of clothes of mine that he didn't like.

At work, some of the company executives visited the store to see why Eric was so much more successful than the other stores. Eric talked about all of the great things he had done and I realized that many of the concept her talked about were ideas that I had thought of. Eric ended up going out with the executives and left me with the store. I hadn't thought about it at the time, but I was locked into pumps, which prevented me from taking off my stockings, and I was laced into a tight corset. My legs ached, my feet hurt, and I wanted out breathe normally.

I went home that night and slept in them. The next day I couldn't shower, so I washed at the sink. I had to wear red again, so I wore a red leather mini-skirt that Eric had picked out, and a white blouse. Eric didn't come to work that day. I found out later, that he had been invited to travel out of state to meet with the executives at the company headquarters. I spent the next two days trapped in my corset, stockings and pumps and I was furious.

When he finally showed up at my apartment after three days, I yelled at him about being trapped in my clothes. He laughed and freed me, but said that he liked the idea of my being trapped. He also said that he was being considered for a position at headquarters. This infuriated me.

Then he insisted that we have sex, except that he fell asleep before completing the act. I tried to wake him and realized that he was exhausted and he had been drinking. I decided it was time to teach him a lesson. First I tugged a pair of little panties on him. I roled his body into a corset, then attached the garters. Lastly, I pushed the shoes onto his feet, buckled them and snapped the locks closed.

The next morning, I was getting ready in the bathroom when I heard a loud thud. I assumed it was Eric hitting the floor. I looked inot the bedroom in time to see him stand up, wobble and fall down again.

He was yelling. I kept my distance. He finally got up and lunged for me; however I found it easy to push him down off of his 6-inch heels. I told him to get dressed. He couldnt't get his pants on over the heels, so I tossed him a skirt. He refused to wear it, but I threatened to call the police. He put on a skirt and blouse. Then I led him to the garage and plopped him in the car. He was now beyond anger, he was pleading with me like a little baby.

I drove to the mall, parked the car and took the keys. I insisted that he vacate the car or I would punch the panic button on my key fob. He reluctantly got out and hurriedly followed me to the mall entrance. The guard, an old man, unlocked the door and gave Eric a peculiar look but said nothing. Eric hurried to the store, but I had the key. I took my time. When the store was opened, he moved as fast as he could on his new heels and hid out in his office.

The executives called on him again. I went to Eric's office to let him know that they were here. He hissed that he couldn't see them. I told them that Eric was busy, which they didn't take well. Then I launched into a presentation of all of the ideas that I cam up with and those that I had yet to institute. They were impressed and took me to lunch.

I was going to leave Eric in the clothes but he managed to get out. It was of little consequence, since I was up for promotion. Eric was never the same. I got Eric's job and Eric was demoted to Assistant Manager. He quit within two months.

I have to admit, being trapped in those clothes was kind of interesting, and because of it, my wardrobe has changed. So I guess Eric got what he wanted as far as my clothes, and I got what I wanted.

I hope this story isn't from your personal experience. Sorry to say that this type of senario happens too many times mostly without the turn-a-bout ending, even if it only happened once. However, logic leaves us to believe it has and will happen a lot. This by no means excuses the perpetrators. They should get severly reprimanded for using their position of authority to enslave their subordinates. Then again, this is how I feel about how society is dealing with male heelers: Forcing us to wear what they want.