Metal Heels

The original ones are the best. Recently there have been some shockingly awful metal heels on the high street. I think I like the old Wild Pair metal heels because they are a little tacky but they have the ridiculously overblown yet brilliant shapes from the eighties. I love the wings on the back of the black pair in the video. Most of the modern interpretations of the them are horrible. The most revolting heels of the recent past are the Scream heels from Pleaser. See attached for my version of where it went wrong.

post-9545-133522859112_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522859113_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522859114_thumb.jpg

The original ones are the best. Recently there have been some shockingly awful metal heels on the high street.

I think I like the old Wild Pair metal heels because they are a little tacky but they have the ridiculously overblown yet brilliant shapes from the eighties. I love the wings on the back of the black pair in the video.

Most of the modern interpretations of the them are horrible. The most revolting heels of the recent past are the Scream heels from Pleaser.

See attached for my version of where it went wrong.

Benno...

Good point (no pun intended). The heels are so narrow in your pictures that they are not in proportion to the rest of the shoe. It looks like someone grabbed the nearest metal heel and stuck it on a shoe.