anniversary

This weekend, U.S. Memorial Day 2008, marks my first anniversary of wearing HH shoes from the other side of the aisle (I am a male who is oriented toward the gals.) I had just bought my first pair of high-heel clogs (like in JMC's avatar) and needed a new computer scanner, and was about to go into Best Buy, when I thought "why not wear them?" So I did, and received the advantages of improved posture and added height. Hooked ever since. Had worn open-back Mary Jane "Earth Shoes" in the past and liked them, but there is nothing like a good pair of HH. Looking forward to October in Ohio.

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend, U.S. Memorial Day 2008, marks my first anniversary of wearing HH shoes from the other side of the aisle (I am a male who is oriented toward the gals.) I had just bought my first pair of high-heel clogs (like in JMC's avatar) and needed a new computer scanner, and was about to go into Best Buy, when I thought "why not wear them?" So I did, and received the advantages of improved posture and added height. Hooked ever since. Had worn open-back Mary Jane "Earth Shoes" in the past and liked them, but there is nothing like a good pair of HH. Looking forward to October in Ohio.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please keep on keeping us informed of your future high heel experiences.