Devising an outfit

Magickman

It all started at Walmart, of all places. I was just browsing the store, looking around, and cruising for bargains. Then I saw a rack of clothing, with various colors of skorts. My eyes were drawn to the bright red one, so I grabbed a size 10 and a size 12, to take to the fitting room. The size 10 was a perfect fit. I showed the short red skort to my girlfriend, and she immediately set about devising an outfit. The scheme we arrived at, was to team the red skort with a red floral Hawaiian shirt, and some red wedge sandals. She thought I could go with bare legs or off white tights. I am convinced that this will be a stunning and riveting outfit, a real eye catcher. I have the skort and the Hawaiian shirt, so now I have to find some 4" red wedge sandals. Famous Footwear, I think, for the sandals. This will NOT be an outfit for the closet, rather for dancing, partying, and summer social events. Wish me luck!

Dressed like that you're bound to be hit on by every man at the party. (Beat to death is more like it). :o:roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It all started at Walmart, of all places.

I was just browsing the store, looking around, and cruising for bargains. Then I saw a rack of clothing, with various colors of skorts.

My eyes were drawn to the bright red one, so I grabbed a size 10 and a size 12, to take to the fitting room. The size 10 was a perfect fit.

I showed the short red skort to my girlfriend, and she immediately set about devising an outfit.

The scheme we arrived at, was to team the red skort with a red floral Hawaiian shirt, and some red wedge sandals. She thought I could go with bare legs or off white tights.

I am convinced that this will be a stunning and riveting outfit, a real eye catcher.

I have the skort and the Hawaiian shirt, so now I have to find some 4" red wedge sandals.

Famous Footwear, I think, for the sandals.

This will NOT be an outfit for the closet, rather for dancing, partying,

and summer social events.

Wish me luck!

When you complete the outfit, please show us a photo. I'm having a hard time picturing it in my mind. Also, I do hope you would look better in that outfit than I would. Not too many could pull that off, and blend into a crowd. Oh yes, and good luck.

Dressed like that you're bound to be hit on by every man at the party. (Beat to death is more like it). :D:roll:

Shame on you Bubba.:-? He may look just fine and he knows his surroundings.

Good luck and do send pictures! Let's see how you look. Maybe Bubba is right?:o

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Shame on you Bubba.:o He may look just fine and he knows his surroundings.

Good luck and do send pictures! Let's see how you look. Maybe Bubba is right?:roll:

T&H

It was a "yoke" son, I say, a "yoke." (to quote a cartoon character - Foghorn Leghorn)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

" Not too many could pull that off, and blend into a crowd."

The idea is not to blend into a crowd.

Not blending into a crowd is easy. Standing out because you almost blend in is a better goal, in my opinion.