sister-inlaw knows

t-strap lover

About 4 years ago my sister-inlaw seperated from her now X. She lived with my wife and I for about 2 months. She thought she should do our house cleaning for us. she found several pairs of my heels under and beside the bed. She ask my wife about it. My wife told her if she wants to know about my shoes then ask me, which she did. It was a little embarressing at first, but then when I realized it didn't bother her at all then it was ok with me. She did ask if any of my heels were a little to small for me then would I give them to her. I did pass on her three pairs. She has kept this a secret in the family to this day. Some women really seem to understand.

t-straps are my favorite style.

About 4 years ago my sister-inlaw seperated from her now X. She lived with my wife and I for about 2 months. She thought she should do our house cleaning for us. she found several pairs of my heels under and beside the bed. She ask my wife about it. My wife told her if she wants to know about my shoes then ask me, which she did. It was a little embarressing at first, but then when I realized it didn't bother her at all then it was ok with me. She did ask if any of my heels were a little to small for me then would I give them to her. I did pass on her three pairs. She has kept this a secret in the family to this day. Some women really seem to understand.

To bad you have to keep it a secret though.

real men wear heels

So your sister-in-law has much larger feet than your wife? That could be interesting. My first wife's sister also had much larger feet than she (size 9 vs. size 5) and I used to "borrow" sis-in-law's shoes from time to time. She never confronted me with it but she was aware of it and didn't complain.

She thought she should do our house cleaning for us. she found several pairs of my heels...

The lady who usually cleans our house found these (stunning, of course) boots in our bedroom. She complimented my wife on her new boots. "Well, they are not *my* boots", she replied.

"Oh...", the cleaning lady replied a bit confused. "Well, at least he has great taste! If he ever wants to git rid of those he should let me know!"

The lady who usually cleans our house found these (stunning, of course) boots in our bedroom. She complimented my wife on her new boots. "Well, they are not *my* boots", she replied.

"Oh...", the cleaning lady replied a bit confused. "Well, at least he has great taste! If he ever wants to git rid of those he should let me know!"

Good story, all of the posts here have a positive vibe and your cleaner was at least not openly critical. That may just have been prudence to keep her job though, but I like to think not.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

... and your cleaner was at least not openly critical. That may just have been prudence to keep her job though, but I like to think not.

It's much more important for us to keep her as our cleaning lady than it is for her to keep her job! Good help is hard to find and in high demand...

Besides, she's the type of woman who just speaks her mind no matter what.

Nice recovery by your cleaning lady. Her last statement puts a positive spin on the situation, in my opinion.:roll: