Hey from New York!

Just came across this fantastic forum and just wanted to say good job to every one who contributes to it! Now a little about my self .... My name is Carmelo, live in upstate New York and I recently launched my online lingerie and shoe boutique ***URL REMOVED*** . I absolutely hate how too many people view things which are truly erotic to be some what taboo. The towering heels, monster platforms, leather, latex, lingerie, fishnets .. really the list could continue on. I think it's great what this forum is doing, and can't wait to see what comes from it. Please check out our website and provide feedback if possible. We are offering discount codes to people who provide beneficial feedback. Sorry if this seems like it's an advertisement, I've read the rules and know where things of that nature belong. I just wanted to explain my reasoning for being here. If a mod has a problem with this post let me know, I don't mind editing it. Thanks kids! Hopefully I can get my avatar up soon! PS. I checked female by accident when I was creating my user account and noticed I can't change it back to male in my profile haha. If a mod reads this can we have that changed. Thanks!

Hmmm, you read the rules, saw that we dont allow advertising or spam, admitted that you know the rules, yet posted a blatent advert here anyway! What kind of person would even visit a website created by somebody who has no regard for other people, and their free space... Do you push your warez onto family and friends too, regardless if they like it or not? I'd advise our members to avoid your store at all cost, based on your bahaviour and lack of treating new friends with such dis-regard. Also, if you cant differenciate between male/female in writing, and know which one to click on, how can you differenciate between shoe sizes, brands, colours.... ;) Consider yourself banned, and not welcome here. This is not a place where all retailers can come and spam us, if we need you, we will come looking.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!