What is really sexy?

Knegges

Hey everybody, I´m new. I´m from Germany :wave: . That´s my first post in the english language. I learned it in school, but it´s nearly 23 years ago, when i left school, so...:cool1: What i really want to know is, what is sexy, what is erotic?? What i like most, are bare legs and feet in pointed pumps with 5 inch stiletto heels. The best metal tipped (for the right sound);) But to see women in public, who are wearing those heels, are really rare moments . So i have to look for clips in the net. But i don´t want to see this crab, like dangling, crushing, trampling or pedal pumping.... What is that for...?? I only want to see the girls walking in them. For me, heels shouldn´t be higher as 5,5 inches, i don´t like those extreme 6 or 7 inchers, or ballets. And i hate nylon pants. i want to see naked skin. So, what do you think. Is anybody here, who shares my opinion??

Your English is very understandable. Well done after 23 years ;) Well, your liking for a woman in heels is related for a liking for women probably. I don't care for the pedal pumping or crushing etc, but I kind of understand why. After all an attraction for those things is almost as irrational as attraction for a woman who just wears heels. Ask yourself if there is any rational reason why she should be "better" than one wearing flat shoes because it is the same woman. I think 4-5 inches is the optimum height on an average size woman's foot. Anything higher looks unbalanced. I like watching women wear them (candid, not deliberately posing). That can be sexy. And I prefer bare skin than hose like you. Getting personally closer to the person perhaps? I'm interested in men wearing them too. Not sexually, but just from a style point of view. It can look quite good with the right shoes. So, my views are quite close to yours, but there is no wrong or right. Every person is slightly different :cool1:

Welcome, Knegges. I too love seeing women wearing high heels. The women at work wear heels with heights of 3 to 4 inches, approximately, and they look stylish, professional, and sexy. I also love wearing high heels. I usually wear high heels with a 4 or 5 inch high heel. Those are the most comfortable. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Welcome again!;)

Well, thank you guys for your answers! Firefox, i´m very glad about your answer. Because you have a prominent name in the "high heel fetish scene". And i have to say that your sight of the things is absolutely right. The point is, every women, yes everyone is slightly different, that´s it. Nothing more to say! And i love my wife, although she wears flat shoes most of the time, because of the comfort. Sometimes she wears high heels up to 4,5 inches in public, just for me. But if she doesn´t, it would not matter to me. But i like the look of a girl/woman with nice legs and a nice pair of heels. I can´t wait until the summer comes, and the woman are wearing short skirt and heels again. Just yesterday i had to buy some things in a supermarket and i saw a woman in a short denim skirt, black panties and black designer pumps with 4 to 4,5 inch heel. And i have to watch her walking. But as i said, those moments a really rare. So i have to look what´s in the net. Candid streetshots and maybe some short clips. Okay, thank you for listening, bye Knegges