trouble shooting

Ruth Heel

What sort of trouble are you suffering from Ruth?

Hello, Ruth Heel here, I really admire you people. Your persistance in wearing heels. I love heels, but my feet are very tender. I have trouble wearing heels for long periods of time. Any suggestions?;)

Hello Amanda. Thank you for replying to my post. I have very tender feet. I have trouble with anything with seems in them. The seams hurt my feet when I wear heels. If I go without stockings, I get blisters. I have flat feet. If I wear more than a 3" heel it's a real killer. I can't walk right in them. I feel clumsey and miserable. Help!!!l

I think when it comes to seams, maybe it's better to look up market for something made with more care.

Why do you find 3" so painful, where exactly is the pain?

Hello Amanda. Thank you for replying to my post. I have very tender feet. I have trouble with anything with seems in them. The seams hurt my feet when I wear heels. If I go without stockings, I get blisters. I have flat feet. If I wear more than a 3" heel it's a real killer. I can't walk right in them. I feel clumsey and miserable. Help!!!l

try wearing them around the house a bit; gradually your feet will get accustomed. Its a bit like riding a bike. Are you wearing the right size; you shouldnt be getting blisters, unless you wear them too long; tights or kneehighs will help on that score- turn them inside out so the seam's on the outside !

Sometimes it helps to just try lots of different brands and styles. I have some four inch heels that I can wear forever while I have some others that may have a lower heel that hurt my feet after a few hours. And sometimes once you find a brand that works for your, it is likely that new styles with the same brand will also work for you. I guess they must use the same last or something. Good luck! Audrey